Wolfy wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:03 pm
I'll ask for a simple one. Fix the glaring and mind numbingly stupid decision to put only ONE USB port in the 2nd gen Leaf. If there is anything so minor, that my Partner and I find so obnoxious, it was going cheap on the USB route. We like to have enough ports to run a dash cam, charge his phone, tether mine to the car, charge his, and play audiobooks from thumb drives. We were able to do all of this in the Jeep Compass that was sacrificed to buy our SL Plus.
I totally agree. Yes, you CAN use hubs and CIG adapters, but in 2019 you shouldn't have to!
Other things I would like (not in any order):
1) Freaking charge % limit setting! You know, like every other EV?
2) Seat and mirror memory
3) Power Auto Folding mirrors would also be a nice touch
4) Bigger Screen
5) Better Bluetooth menu / interface. My Subaru is much better.
6) Telescoping steering wheel. It only tilts
7) A bit more soft touch in the cabin
8) Better speedometer - I like the Kia style with a digital in the center. The left side has one screen with a digital but then you can't see other data.
9) Thermal System for the Battery
10) Rear AC vents
11) 2" More Rear leg room
12) Rear-view mirror needs to go (aim) higher than it maxes out at currently
13) Change to CCS
14) A 400+ mile version for under 30k (someday)