Xmas lights hangers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat

With all the engineers and tech types here, someone must know the solution to this question. My wife and son always put our Christmas lights up, so they waited until my son came home last week to do it. When they started to put them up they discovered that the roofers had removed all the nails in the ends of the eaves when we (i.e. they) reroofed. We had no way to hang them. The new gutters are much deeper than the old ones and cover many, but not all, of the ends of the eaves. My wife knows some people who have hangers that hook over the gutters themselves but she says when she went online she couldn't find them. Our neighbor has them and when she asked him he said to go to OSH, but when my wife went there no clerk was able to help. They all said they had never heard of such a thing. She tried Amazon, too. I can't believe there isn't a simple solution to this that someone else hasn't already invented. Can someone who knows the right product for this please post a link to show the product name and where to buy? Thank you in advance.

Back