Winter 2013, now which rubber mats are best for a Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Weather Tech came out with mats!!!

http://www.weathertech.com/nissan/2013/leaf/floorliner-digitalfit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jkendt1989 said:
cardcoin855 said:
I asked the dealer where I bought my car (Arlington Nissan, Arlington Hts, IL) if they had all weather mats for the 2013 --- said they would need to order them, but I had to pay in advance (and they could not take credit card info over the phone). So I drove over to the dealer about 2 weeks ago, paid in advance --$97.00 including tax-- and I had them in less than a week. Apparently one color-black.

Are these them?

http://parts.nissanusa.com/nissanparts/index.cfm?action=accessories&makeid=25&manufacturerid=1011&catalogid=211&categoryid=42066&subcat1=0&subcat2=0&subcat3=0&subcat4=0&subcat5=0&modelid=845&siteid=14&itemid=411618&jointvehid=17708&startyear=2013&startrow=1&partnumber=&description=&overlayExtids=&overlayIntids=&retval=index%2Ecfm%3Faction%3Daccessories%26siteid%3D14%26catalogid%3D211%26overlayExtids%3D%26overlayIntids%3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No I apparently have the 2012 version

Berlino said:
jkendt1989 said:

Only the front row is available, or am I missing something?

Looks like only the front so far :(

Idk why they would do the front and not the back, they are just square.

jkendt1989 said:
Berlino said:
jkendt1989 said:

Only the front row is available, or am I missing something?

Looks like only the front so far :(

Idk why they would do the front and not the back, they are just square.

I called, it looks like all 3 years they only made the front ones. They said the back ones were most likely too small to make them for. Not sure what I am going to do yet as Nissan will sell all 4 for the same price.

Maybe another round of product requests to weathertech for the second row...sounds like our first round worked.
I have had the standard OE rubber mats for over a year. The front seems to be holding up...how ever the back just provides almost no protection. The kids are destroying the carpet back there...
Hoping weathertech comes through with the second row.

I ordered the 2012 mats for my '13 LEAF based on some of the posts here. They fit as expected due to the battery heater hump, but the holes on the front driver-side mat do not line up with the mat retention "barbs" on the floor...

Why didn't you order the 2013 Weathertech mats? Perhaps they have different hole locations.

http://www.weathertech.com/nissan/2013/leaf/floorliner-digitalfit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: After I typed that I noticed all three model years share the same part number. So no luck there.

mynameisjim said:
Why didn't you order the 2013 Weathertech mats? Perhaps they have different hole locations.

Edit: After I typed that I noticed all three model years share the same part number. So no luck there.

Mostly because I'd rather spend $80.00 - with free shipping - for all 4 mats than $110 + shipping for just the front 2. I'm just looking to keep the winter gunk off without having to deep clean the interior before lease end in a few years...

JohnTomaszewski said:
I ordered the 2012 mats for my '13 LEAF based on some of the posts here. They fit as expected due to the battery heater hump, but the holes on the front driver-side mat do not line up with the mat retention "barbs" on the floor...

The 2012 mats fit in the retainer holes in my 2013--at first I thought they did not fit but eventually got them in

I did a search online for the OEM part # 999E4-8X000 and was able to find some at a local Nissan dealership for 69.00. I'll be giving them a call to order them and then go pick them up and save the shipping costs that way.

Back