Very light vibration is gas and break peddle.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this vibration feel rotational, meaning does the vibration get worse with speed or how u turn. By turning you shift weight/load onto the wheels/bearings. Trying to determine if its tire/wheel/bearing or drive line. Not sure if you are able to jack this up and spin the wheels for further troubleshooting. Does it happen when coasting to a stop? Another thing u can try is putting it in neutral while coasting and see if it changes.

Steelcity said:
Does this vibration feel rotational, meaning does the vibration get worse with speed or how u turn. By turning you shift weight/load onto the wheels/bearings. Trying to determine if its tire/wheel/bearing or drive line. Not sure if you are able to jack this up and spin the wheels for further troubleshooting. Does it happen when coasting to a stop? Another thing u can try is putting it in neutral while coasting and see if it changes.

The vibration gets worse the harder i break. Its suttle but it is there. Slight vibrations at high speeds but not realy worse. Dosint seem to change when i turn.

I can jack it on a car jack anr check each tire ma uely?

How do i put in neutral eile driving?

To put in neutral while coasting pull the gear knob to the left .

Looking at ur other posts this used leaf is new to you?

So by applying the brakes makes it worse I would be looking at the rotors , warped?

Also try driving and braking without regenerative braking , take it out of eco mode. See if any difference.

You have me wondering about my leaf , I think mine isn't so smooth when braking in eco mode. Ill pay more attention after work.

Back