Update e-mail

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeman

Today I received an e-mail from Nissan announcing my delivery date has been updated. Since my delivery date has been updated probably forty times now and I have never received an update e-mail, I thought this must really be significant. I went to my dashboard and found my date was changed from week of May 26th to week of May 23. What is this all about? Are we subjects in a mind experiment? Any thoughts?

Port Townsend, WA

eeman said:
Today I received an e-mail from Nissan announcing my delivery date has been updated. Since my delivery date has been updated probably forty times now and I have never received an update e-mail, I thought this must really be significant. I went to my dashboard and found my date was changed from week of May 26th to week of May 23. What is this all about? Are we subjects in a mind experiment? Any thoughts?

Port Townsend, WA

Same thing happened to me this week. I've had at least 5 or 6 date changes and this was the first message ever received. Just following the message my date moved out another week, then a day or so later it moved back. I am imagining an update for accessories being installed, then one for being loaded on a train or truck, but it's probably just sittinng at port like it has been for the last month or so... :( I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

I think they said they would send an email when the date changed by more than a week. I got a couple of them, and my experience was that the email arrived several hours, or even up to a day, before the dashboard showed the big change.

Ray

Back