Transfer Warranty to new owner?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 24513

This has probably been covered here but I am not seeing it, so... if we sell a Leaf which still qualifies for some of the original Warrantys, how do we make sure that the new owner gets the coverage? Probably simple but hoping others have figured this out....

dmacarthur said:
This has probably been covered here but I am not seeing it, so... if we sell a Leaf which still qualifies for some of the original Warrantys, how do we make sure that the new owner gets the coverage? Probably simple but hoping others have figured this out....

Manufacturer warranty automatically transfer to the new owner. Extended warranty, (the extra stuff the dealership tries to up-sell to a new buyer) can be messy as it depends on how the contract is worded. :(

Manufacturer warranty automatically transfer to the new owner. Extended warranty, (the extra stuff the dealership tries to up-sell to a new buyer) can be messy as it depends on how the contract is worded. :(

Thank you!

Back