Tracking ships !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who haven't seen it elsewhere......

The City of Oslo arrived Port of Long Beach in the early evening of Monday, December 20th. It offloaded it's precious cargo of LEAFs (actual quantity unknown) on Tuesday, December 21st.

city_of_olso.jpg

Mwalsh how do you find this stuff out. I love it! You made my night whether it's true or not. I can say that my dealer sent me an email that my dealer dashboard says "hold" on their side. I am having them look into what it will take to have the paperwork completed by the 12/31 just in case!

and Hoegh Inchon pulls in tomorrow to LA. Keep your eyes out for it to show up and pull in - http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?MMSI=564185000 Hopefully another Leaf loaded ship too.

malloryk said:
Mike, did you actually take that picture? :lol:

I did. I spent 30 minutes in the cold and rain, and that's about all I have to show for it. Didn't actually see any LEAFs coming off the ship (lots of Rogues and Muranos), but since Nissan has changed their PR releases from:
The initial Nissan LEAF deliveries will be followed by a second shipment of Nissan LEAF electric cars scheduled to arrive on Dec. 20, and destined for consumer driveways in time for the holidays.
to:
The initial Nissan LEAF deliveries are followed by a second shipment of Nissan LEAF electric cars, which arrived on Dec. 20 and are destined for consumer driveways in time for the holidays.

And since that was the only ship at Nissan's dock...... Well, you can see the logic.

mwalsh said:
malloryk said:
LOL you are diehard!

I'll calm down a bit once I get my own car, and it won't be this weird. Promise. :D

Oh, quick edit....I just heard from my PD that my car was on that ship and is currently going through pre-delivery QC! :D.

Which dealer did you pick? He seems to be doing a good job of keeping you in the loop.

Again, I can't say how or why I know, but there were 52 Leafs on that ship. BTW, I only have access to such information for ships docking in LB, so don't ask about other areas...

mwalsh said:
Oh, quick edit....I just heard from my PD that my car was on that ship and is currently going through pre-delivery QC! :D.
Congrats! Good to know that more people are getting their LEAFs very soon. :)

Back