To those who say the LEAF has thin paint, I say NAY!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekEV

To all those who say the LEAF has thin paint, I say NAY! On account of my parking too close to my garage door and not realizing it and my then proceeding to open said garage door, I put a nice dent in the garage door and scraped the hell out of the nose of my precious LEAF... :oops:

Fortunately for me, with a damp microfiber cloth and some elbow grease it 99.999% buffed out. If there's anything still there it's just hairline scratches and I can't see them right now (it's dark). :shock:

Looks like it was just paint smear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GeekEV said:
To all those who say the LEAF has thin paint, I say NAY! On account of my parking too close to my garage door and not realizing it and my then proceeding to open said garage door, I put a nice dent in the garage door and scraped the hell out of the nose of my precious LEAF... :oops:

Fortunately for me, with a damp microfiber cloth and some elbow grease it 99.999% buffed out. If there's anything still there it's just hairline scratches and I can't see them right now (it's dark). :shock:

Looks like it was just paint smear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like you dodged one there... good job!!

Arg! To add insult to injury, the very next day a white SUV scrapes my fender as they backed out. Again, mostly paint rub, but this time it did leave some decent scratches. I think some of that scratch remover stuff ought to do the trick though. Phew.

Back