Tesla real-world efficiency?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn’t there a cold snap over there recently? There was all kinds of stupid involved in that one I understand. Or maybe I don’t.

Last edited:
Heat...what's that :). It was sunny today so heated seat and steering wheel was enough. Heck, I don't even leave the screen on any more most of the time. This was all local under 40mph travel to be fair and car was garaged (~50F ) overnight. The warm winter, while bad for global warming, has been good for efficiency.

Heat...what's that :). It was sunny today so heated seat and steering wheel was enough. Heck, I don't even leave the screen on any more most of the time. This was all local under 40mph travel to be fair and car was garaged (~50F ) overnight. The warm winter, while bad for global warming, has been good for efficiency.
You can turn the screen off?! I hate that thing. How does one do that? Came with the car (used is like that) if I was ordering I wouldn’t have gotten it. My phone works better.

Back