Someone Left A Note

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone left a note on our windshield today. I don't know what to make of it. It was parked on the street during the day in Boulder, CO.
IMG_4284.jpeg

Hopefully somebody was just being facetious (or they aren't very smart). Most of the people I know in Boulder do have a sense of humor...

My daughter is now a Buff' but her humor is a little more direct, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't her.

PhilRW said:
Someone left a note on our windshield today. I don't know what to make of it. It was parked on the street during the day in Boulder, CO.
IMG_4284.jpeg

The image is not appearing for me. I guess I'm missing the joke, so I guess I'll have to make up my own.

Yeah, I'm drawing a blank.

What does it say?!?!

The note says...
Yo -
Your car smells like gasoline. Please
get it fixed or park
somewhere else. The
smell is seeping into all
of our apartments.
Thanks,
Everyone in this
apartment complex

Out of curiosty, has anyone noticed a smell of gasoline around lately that somebody might have accidentally attributed to your vehicle? Or perhaps somebody stuck the sign on the culprit vehicle and the culprit thought maybe you were the one who put the sign on their car so they moved it to yours as revenge?

adric22 said:
Out of curiosty, has anyone noticed a smell of gasoline around lately that somebody might have accidentally attributed to your vehicle? Or perhaps somebody stuck the sign on the culprit vehicle and the culprit thought maybe you were the one who put the sign on their car so they moved it to yours as revenge?

The latter makes the most sense to me. Or someone found the note and placed it on our car as a joke? It does look a bit old. The car is only parked on the street during the day 7a-4p, and not even every day.

That is hilarious!

I would've laughed my butt off at that one :D

Clever note-writer, probably worthy of finding out who and hangin' out w 'em.

Back