SoCal Branch LEAF-Gathering Year 2 - #24c: 25 Aug 2012

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be a great Saturday for local Leaf'ers to check out Car & Coffee again. I gotta get up very early any way, so . . . what the heck, good a time as any to swing on by.

hill said:
It'd be a great Saturday for local Leaf'ers to check out Car & Coffee again. I gotta get up very early any way, so . . . what the heck, good a time as any to swing on by.

Not a bad idea. I don't plan to show the LEAF, but I might swing by around 7:30 or so.

garygid said:
Next Gathering in one week, on the 26th of May.

That weekend is Memorial Day (28 May) weekend.
Will anybody be able to attend?
We'll be up at our MT house by the 31st - so hopefully we'll be able to make it to the last Leaf meet of the May month. Boomer - did you make it to cars & coffee? I saw 3 peep's that I know ... but never managed to run into you.

Jeremy, Robert, and I intend to be there.

This Saturday, roughly within the 8 AM to 11 AM window,
at the Hometown Buffet on 17th St in Santa Ana, just
two blocks East of the I-5 Freeway.

See you there.

garygid said:
Gatherings for June will be on the 9th in Cerritos and the 23rd in Santa Ana.
Will miss the June 9th Gathering--SF BayLEAFs meet the same day in Union City. In fact, 4 owners groups all meeting that day, including San Diego, San Francisco and Washington D.C. Maybe others? Is it the first annual National LEAF Owners Club Day?

Back