SL 2yr 15k lease: 0 down, $199/month in Denver!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loki said:
Woohoo! Just picked up my red SL! Final #s were $700 in upfront taxes and fees, $215/month.
Yes, Congratulations. And 15K miles/year! Please post more details on your lease. I'm actively seeking terms much like the ones you received, and any information you can provide will be helpful. Post here if you're okay with it, or P.M. me if not.

In particular:
Was the lease based off of MSRP, Invoice, or some other number?
What rebate / incentive did you recieve as a cap reduction? $8025? $9075? $9775?
What was your money factor? .00003?

Any other details you care to provide...

Thanks, Gary

Yes, Congratulations. And 15K miles/year! Please post more details on your lease. I'm actively seeking terms much like the ones you received, and any information you can provide will be helpful. Post here if you're okay with it, or P.M. me if not.

In particular:
What rebate / incentive did you recieve as a cap reduction? $8025? $9075? $9775?

Yes, please do share the details, I too would love a PM if you prefer. I'm looking for a lease as well and any ammunition is helpful.

brg2290 said:

In particular:

Thanks, Gary

The "agreed on value of the vehicle" according to the lease is 35198, which sounds more like an SV, but it is an SL. Cap reduction is 9775. Sorry... I don't know what you mean by "money factor".

I got the lease from Larry Miller Nissan in Englewood, CO.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions!

FYI: Any new LEAF owners in the DENVER area please PM me with your email address so I can add you to the Google Groups Forum and main database.

regards,
Rick Green

Got about the same deal from Larry Miller in Englewood, CO on the 31st. $219/mo 24 mo 15K, includes extended wear and tear, zero down, walking out with just the first month's payment. The deal is good through Jan 2nd. Thanks, Loki!

Back