Send messages to LEAF?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentr

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to send messages like phone numbers, address, contacts etc to the LEAF? I know there is the google maps way, but that is specific to directions. I suppose I can start my own RSS feeds and just keep updating it. Any ideas?

trent

You can import from the iPhone - or so the dealer told me.
My phone is not a smart phone, but Bluetooth did import my address book.

Bill

Problem is, I don't have an iPhone or any smart phone. I still have an old bluetooth phone. So, basically, I need to send from my computer. My kid has an iPod touch however, will that work?

trentr said:
My kid has an iPod touch however, will that work?
Yes, I have frequently been using an iPod in lieu of an iPhone. Works like a charm. It's gen 4 with the front-facing camera I presume?

trentr said:
Problem is, I don't have an iPhone or any smart phone. I still have an old bluetooth phone. So, basically, I need to send from my computer. My kid has an iPod touch however, will that work?
Well, that is what my phone is - just a plain Jane Bluetooth, and it's address book is in the car. Frankly, I don't remember exactly how I did it, just stumbling around and all of the sudden it was uploading. :eek:

Bill

Back