Saw my 1st TWO 6kw Leafs Today !!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hill

Mighty expensive - $38k :eek:

1zyx54k.jpg

This was at Tustin (CA) arond 2:45pm. They'd only pulled one of the 3 6kw models off the carrier - but it looks like availability is under way ! Two are/were tow black ones, and one silver (which was already off the trailer before I could snap the pic). I do like the new wheel style too.

hill said:
This was at Tustin (CA) arond 2:45pm. They'd only pulled one of the 3 6kw models off the carrier - but it looks like availability is under way !
I was surprised to see a new Leaf at my local Dealership here in Arlington, TX yesterday. They just have the one. But for the longest time they've had zero.

Connell in Costa Mesa CA has 7 or 8 2013s, all models, various colors. I sat in a black on black SL (doesn't have Premium package). Very nice interior, leather steering wheel and seats. It gave me a slight twinge of "the wants".

LTLFTcomposite said:
You notice they eliminated the little side marker light on the front fender?

Yep, if you read MNL obsessively, you're all over such HUGE changes! :)

EDIT: But no rear view camera on any of the 2013s that I see here. BAD decision to make that optional, Nissan!

Back