Santa Clarita Wal-Mart Super Center

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggodman

So I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon around 3 pm and I saw a rare Leaf (Blue) in the wild. I'm assuming it's probably someone on this forum, but I just wanted to give a shout out and look forward to the Santa Clarita Leaf Owners Club. LOL, can't wait for my white leaf to contrast the "Common" blue ones.

if you mean you saw it on soledad canyon road around around 4pm, yes that would be me :) (did not go to super walmart though so I wonder if that's someone else?) and sorry to burst your bubble, I think cachu2 already has a white one and he lives in castaic, I think.

Nope did not see you then, it was parked in the wal-mart Parking Lot as I was walking in. So we have at least two Blue leafs in SC now, and I guess we will have two white ones when I get mine.

It was probably my wife, she was at Sams and then Walmart. I live in Castaic ,but have the blue not the white. I think there is another blue one out of Stevenson Ranch. Have yet to see a Leaf in the wild. :(

Back