QC presence and LEAF adoption

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkjayakumar

I was looking at CarStations iPhone app to look into the number of QC stations across various cities in the US, and was surprised to see the Houston as the maximum of QCs - around 10 -, whereas even the cities across California had just 2 or 3 max.

Does the (relatively) higher number of QCs in Houston translate into a higher adoption of LEAFs in Houston area ? I don't believe that is the case. Would like to hear more from our Houston friends on this.

-Jay

Cities across CA with 2 or 3 QC?

Are they listed as operational?

Without an Operational/Not status in the database, the info is ALMOST useless.

Sounds like bad data, ...
or tentative estimates of speculative future plans. :D

I'm assuming that he's talking about 2 or 3 units TOTAL in California...That is true for now, but will be increasing soon....

Does eVgo have ala carte pricing in Texas or is a subscription required to use the DC FC?

Does eVgo have ala carte pricing in Texas or is a subscription required to use the DC FC?

It is subscription based. The beauty of it is there is no charge until they have 35 stations up a running. They have about nine in the permitting/building phase but most are just planned, including the one about 1 mile from my house. It's too close to be of any use for me!

Gary

Back