Penn Jillette with his Glacier Pearl LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
penn-jillette-nissan-leaf.jpg

Article:
http://green.autoblog.com/2012/02/09/penn-gilette-tweets-about-his-new-love-the-nissan-leaf/

malloryk said:
I can't imagine he'll keep it that color. He tends to paint his cars bright pink.

called it! Penn tweeted a couple days ago: We're off to FLA today. Corporate show in Orlando, public shows Thurs in Melbourne, and Fri in St Pete. Leaf gets painted pink while away.

So he doesn't really have the first Leaf in Vegas but he will most likely have the only hot pink one. Can't wait to see what that looks like!

malloryk said:
malloryk said:
I can't imagine he'll keep it that color. He tends to paint his cars bright pink.

called it! Penn tweeted a couple days ago: We're off to FLA today. Corporate show in Orlando, public shows Thurs in Melbourne, and Fri in St Pete. Leaf gets painted pink while away.

So he doesn't really have the first Leaf in Vegas but he will most likely have the only hot pink one. Can't wait to see what that looks like!

Like!

(Oh, this isn't Facebook, my bad.) :oops:

On Penn's Sunday School Podcast, Penn described how he got pulled over for reading his email at a stop light and proceeded to get out of the ticket by "Wowing" the cop that he just pulled over the 1st ever massed produced electric car and how Penn could feel comfortable sitting around all day with the cop because his car wouldn't be idling and killing polar bears like his car is. He then told the cop that he hopes that a drunk driver in a gas car doesn't swerve and hit him while he's standing there at Penn's window. The cop asked Penn if he'd like to hear what he did wrong. Penn said I didn't do anything wrong, but you are probably tell me what I did illegally. You understand that those two things are different right? There was more back and forth that was pretty funny.

Needless to say the Cop wasn't sure what to think and told Penn to move along and not read his emails any more.

It's the first 20 or so minutes of the 03/25/2012 - Episode 6 - About Baboons

http://pennsundayschool.com/page/episodes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~Dave

Back