Part number request for 23 SV key fob

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this from 2022.

I checked the one in my pocket but its numbers look to be from a third-party manufacturer.

Nissan doesn't change parts unless it has a good reason to so I'd expect a 2022 to work on a 2023. There are lots of after market suppliers on line. The parts guy at your local Nissan dealer could probably get you the number you are looking for.

Toby said:
I found this from 2022.

I checked the one in my pocket but its numbers look to be from a third-party manufacturer.

Nissan doesn't change parts unless it has a good reason to so I'd expect a 2022 to work on a 2023. There are lots of after market suppliers on line. The parts guy at your local Nissan dealer could probably get you the number you are looking for.

Toby,

Thanks for the reply. The part number in your link 285E35SA1A fits only up to model year 2020. I called the parts department and they gave me part number 285E35SA1C for 2023 model years. Last digit is different.

So it looks like I need to order a couple of new fobs to have 4 on hand. I keep spares at home and at cabin in case. I once ran over a fob with lawn mower and destroyed it. It I didn’t have a spare at the cabin I would have been stranded.

Sales.rep is getting me prices tomorrow. I see them online at $143 each. Ouch. I paid $89 for the spares for my 2020

I got call today that the new leaf arrived. They’re doing a PDI and charging it tomorrow. I’m at the cabin for the weekend and I’ll get it Monday.

Back