Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Walter, for the photos of Tom's blue ocean LEAF. I'm really liking the "new" blue.

Thanks, Jason, for taking the swatches this weekend, too.

It came by UPS ... did they drop it by the garage or front door ?

Left Atlanta 12/8; arrived Sacramento 12/14. WA might take an extra day or two.

Steve said:
I keep looking in the mailbox for my package, but alas, nothing yet.

Got mine delivered to Kirkland by UPS last evening. Total surprise, expected the neighbor was getting something from Crate and Barrel or Williams Sonoma.

Now if they could just deliver our Leaf the same way.

If you get an "unable to create your account" message when ordering your shirt, I know one possible reason why. I tried several times on different PC's without success.
Undaunted....well,maybe a little daunted, I took a break to tackle other pressing issues. After taking the dogs for their walks, I decided to try one more time. This time, I didn't use LastPass to automatically enter my name and address info into the form. That is when I noticed that the "country" blank was pre-filled with "US". US?
LastPass had been replacing the US with USA.
Who would think that USA would not be acceptable?
Computers are our friends. Computers are our friends. Computers are our friends....

packrat09 said:
If you get an "unable to create your account" message when ordering your shirt, I know one possible reason why. I tried several times on different PC's without success.
Undaunted....well,maybe a little daunted, I took a break to tackle other pressing issues. After taking the dogs for their walks, I decided to try one more time. This time, I didn't use LastPass to automatically enter my name and address info into the form. That is when I noticed that the "country" blank was pre-filled with "US". US?
LastPass had been replacing the US with USA.
Who would think that USA would not be acceptable?
Computers are our friends. Computers are our friends. Computers are our friends....

You know what they say; "To err is human... but to really f@*k things up takes a computer!". This thought is on my mind alot lately.

packrat09 said:
If you get an "unable to create your account" message when ordering your shirt, I know one possible reason why. ....
Why do I fill it out at all? It has a key that Nissan sent to me at my address. All should self populate based upon the key :roll:
Anyhoo my shirt is on the way

got my package, ordered my shirt and did not have to create an account...that is until segway'd over to the Nissan Store. ended up with a few Leaf baseball caps. good for Xmas presents. one thing i noticed; when PAYING for the stuff, it will be here in less than a week. hmmm funny how that works.

FYI; to order from store does require registration along with creating a password i wont remember. requirements

8 + character
capital letter
lower case letter
symbol
number.

wow, neither my banks or credit cards are that secure. all that for a baseball hat?

Got my package as well. I liked that I could compare the colors. Black and Red obviously the worst in terms of showing up scratches and swirl marks.

smkettner said:
packrat09 said:
If you get an "unable to create your account" message when ordering your shirt, I know one possible reason why. ....
Why do I fill it out at all? It has a key that Nissan sent to me at my address. All should self populate based upon the key :roll:
Anyhoo my shirt is on the way
I guess I'm special. :cool:
My number key didn't self populate anything except country: US, which was more of a "hard" populator.
Anyhoo too.

well i am using Chrome had no issues and have "auto form" turned on so it populates all that stuff for me all the time. i rarely have to edit anything

Got the package via UPS last night. Ordered the shirt, but haven't had a chance to look over the store.

Any sense of which shirt is more popular? I ordered the "I wake up fully charged" shirt.

Steve said:
Got the package via UPS last night. Ordered the shirt, but haven't had a chance to look over the store.

Any sense of which shirt is more popular? I ordered the "I wake up fully charged" shirt.

i took the other. i am bummed we only get one. it will be a fight i think

DaveinOlyWA said:
Steve said:

i took the other. i am bummed we only get one. it will be a fight i think
We'll see what kind of quality the shirt is before I worry about whether I want more than one. :)

IBELEAF said:
Got my package as well. I liked that I could compare the colors. Black and Red obviously the worst in terms of showing up scratches and swirl marks.

Your color isn't White, it's Glacier Pearl...big difference. I'm sure all of the colors will scratch and swirl equally well. :mrgreen:

My package arrived with 2 of the 4 cards exactly the same. Two cards #3 and no card #2. Unimpressed with the quality control on this piece of promo.

TT

Back