Orphan LEAF available in Palmdale, CA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. Apparently it has no options. So just a base silver SL.

I'm surprised no one has jumped on it.

HankHillNeedsALeaf said:
I emailed him but since I don't have an original $99 reservation (and maybe because I live on the other side of the US in FL) I don't qualify to purchase. :(
I talked to him on the phone. He said no reservation needed.
Sounds like maybe this is just a advertising for the dealership gimmick???

I just emailed Victor and had him check on the $99 reservation limitation. Nissan has now told him that he can sell the car to anyone, not just reservation holders. He misunderstood the rules before, I think.

And I got confirmation; no quick charge port on the silver SL he has in the showroom.

-Karl

Here's the scoop on orphan Leafs, just as simple as 1-2-3.

1 - Customer declines their Leaf

2 - Dealer contact Nissan and go through the orphan process.

3 - Dealers then contact new buyer and sign the contract, off they go with the car.

HankHillNeedsALeaf said:
Just got pricing and attempting to negotiate from across the country ;)
You going to drive it home? :mrgreen: It would probably get you in the papers if you made it...at least into the MNL hall of fame, anyway.

davewill said:
HankHillNeedsALeaf said:
Just got pricing and attempting to negotiate from across the country ;)
You going to drive it home? :mrgreen: It would probably get you in the papers if you made it...at least into the MNL hall of fame, anyway.

Guess I'd have to flatbed it...unless there happens to be level III charge stations every 80 miles or so from CA to FL ;)

Back