Options Discussion

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverLeaf

I'd like to start a separate discussion pertaining to the list of available Manufacturer Supplied Options

I'll start with the first question:

Does adding the SPLASH GUARDS affect mileage (will it reduce available miles per charge)?

If so, is it expected to be of any significant reduction (more than 1 or 2 percent)?

Sorry, should have made this the first post

Nissan Leaf SV: MSRP $32,780 (mod : Invoice - $31,393)

Well-equipped high technology features with surprising customer convenience items, including:
• All-New Dedicated EV Platform
• Laminated 24 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
• 3.3 kW Onboard Charger
• Portable Trickle Charge Cable (120V)
• Standard Charge Port (240V)
• Navigation System
• Palm-Shift Drive Selector
• Regenerative Braking
• Recycled Cloth Seat Fabric
• 16" Alloy Wheels
• No Charge For 36 Months - CARWINGS (Telematics)
• No Charge For 36 Months - Roadside Assistance
• 5 Exterior Colors

Nissan Leaf SL: MSRP $33,720 (mod : Invoice - $32,293)

In addition to standard SV features, includes:
• Photovoltaic Solar Panel Spoiler
• RearView Monitor (RVM)
• Fog Lights
• Automatic On/Off Headlights
• Cargo Cover
• Homelink® Universal Transceiver

Quick Charge Option: MSRP $700
Available with the SL trim, this charge port on the vehicle will allow for charging to 80% capacity in 30 minutes at 440V charging stations. (This feature cannot be added after sale).

Destination & Handling: $820

Options, Accessories :

Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area $170
B92 Splash Guards $140
M94 Recycling/Organizational Package $225
M92 Cargo Cover $290
M93 Cargo Net $20 Not available with M94 Recycling/Organizational Package
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 Not available with B93 Eco Design Package
B93 Eco Design Package $260 Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates
B94 Protection Package $225
S92 Safety Kit $75

Anyone know what's in the B93 Eco Design Package ? Looked around and came up blank...thanks

dpodoll said:
Anyone know what's in the B93 Eco Design Package ? Looked around and came up blank...thanks
Dpodoll, it's explained in another thread as are all the options. What I remember is a 'Zero Emissions' car decal, holographic kick plate with LEAF on it, and a 'recycle bag' for the car. I may be forgetting one, which thanks to Gavin is the black console. :)

B93 Eco Design Package $260
Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates
Reported to include:
Hologram 3D Door Entry Plates (the N92 Kick Plates?)
Exterior “Zero Emission” graphic
Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console.

Actually This is the only option I will be getting, other than the level 3 charger
Hoping the zero emissions graphic is black for the white model... The white and black versa mule was quite fetching....

Gavin

Any guesses on how the Exterior “Zero Emission” graphic will look like & how big it will be ?

Edit : I like the size at the front - I want that at the back.

nissan-leaf-electric-car.jpg

Will the Exterior Graphic read only “Zero Emissions”, or will it also read before that "100% Electric"?

And what will the color of the white letters be on different backgrounds, for example Glacier Pearl ? I guess the blue lettering would look good on any color, except maybe Cayenne Red.

Are these dealer installable ? If that is the case, I'd rather get it done later - after I can see it.

I notice the Leaf graphic is "Zero Emission" rather than "Zero Emissions". Grammatically, shouldn't it be the latter? After all, I would say "I have zero dollars", not "I have zero dollar"! Of course one might say to me "You have zero sense" rather than "You have zero senses". So which is more correct (or makes better sense)?

evnow said:
Are these dealer installable ? If that is the case, I'd rather get it done later - after I can see it.

You'd think any decals would be available through the parts department... after all what if you had to have a collision repair.

garygid: That is what I was remembering too. I wonder what the Japanese decal will read and translates to -- perhaps their grammar is different (better?) in this area.

A bit silly to worry about, but yes, they are describing a class not saying what the car does.

It is a "zero emission" car as defined by our own beloved CARB. It does not "produce zero emission".

Dav said:
A bit silly to worry about, but yes, they are describing a class not saying what the car does.

It is a "zero emission" car as defined by our own beloved CARB. It does not "produce zero emission".

Mine will! :D I plan on using pvs during the day, off peak...true zero emissions! :mrgreen:

Nick Chambers article

These are a heated steering wheel and seats. As Mark explained it, in many instances a driver can get away with not heating the cabin and just heating the steering wheel and seats and save quite a bit on energy usage. No word on how much these options will cost yet.

This would be nice up here in the winter! Hopefully Nissan understands that parts of California do get snow - 30 feet or more a year!

LakeLeaf said:
Nick Chambers article

These are a heated steering wheel and seats. As Mark explained it, in many instances a driver can get away with not heating the cabin and just heating the steering wheel and seats and save quite a bit on energy usage. No word on how much these options will cost yet.

This would be nice up here in the winter! Hopefully Nissan understands that parts of California do get snow - 30 feet or more a year!

Are they saying the heated seats and steering wheel will be available for us Aug/Sept orders or for orders later in the process...it was not clear. Nor was it clear whether everyone could order the fast charge port on every model, or just those with the subsidized EVSE get the upgrade added to any model.

planet4ever said:
Not that I really want it, but I'm surprised that there has been no mention of an alarm system as either standard or an option.

True.

Even on the lowly Versa Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System is standard. Vehicle Security System comes with the higher trim.

I think Leaf will have both as standards.

Back