Northern Florida

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured Ponte Vedra based on the user name. I'm also in St Johns County, but down in the poor side of town, Julington Creek Plantation. :) I drive up in your neck of the woods pretty often, and sometimes see a silver Leaf in the Solano Rd/US 1 area.

Newporttom said:
I figured Ponte Vedra based on the user name. I'm also in St Johns County, but down in the poor side of town, Julington Creek Plantation. :) I drive up in your neck of the woods pretty often, and sometimes see a silver Leaf in the Solano Rd/US 1 area.
if you ever want to visit let me know

curtkinder said:
We live in Green Cove, and my wife regularly commutes to FSCJ Kent campus. We are seriously considering a Leaf

I just Googled your trip since my first instinct was that it was too far. I think you'd be fine for the long haul, since none of your trip is highway. I suspect most of your Roosevelt trip is 45 MPH

Tom in Jax

Newporttom said:
curtkinder said:
We live in Green Cove, and my wife regularly commutes to FSCJ Kent campus. We are seriously considering a Leaf

I just Googled your trip since my first instinct was that it was too far. I think you'd be fine for the long haul, since none of your trip is highway. I suspect most of your Roosevelt trip is 45 MPH
^^^ this
It is under 50 miles r/t depending on where in green cove springs the guy live. there is no reason that a LEAF would not work for this trip. His biggest issue will be finding a LEAF they have gotten rare around here!

Back