No longer can login to my username on LEAF site.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been like this for about 4-5 hours for me....

I know what it is...One of those "higher than MSRP" dealers has hacked it so we don't all log in and switch to Fontana Nissan!!!

ME THREE OR FOUR!? :p I cannot log in to my Nissan LEAF account either! :x
I tried to do the lost usename and password section- no luck there either!

Maybe Nissan LEAF is trying to kick us off for organizing!? J/K

Me too. I was a "bit" concerned but not worried. Feels better to know it's not just me.

Definitely, it's because we're organized, proactive, looking beyond the box for the best deals, and questioning AV's EVSE pricing like crazy!! :evil:

I'm getting a "page temporarily unavailable" message when I try. Maybe the announcement that we all get Free Leafs is being posted.. well we can hope. :D

I bet Nissan is updating and re-doing our LEAF webpage! They gotta do something to keep us happy! Tomorrow's call to Nissan:
"My AV Home Charger quote is ridiculous!" Their response: "We know you like your "new" LEAF webpage. Please hold as we transfer you to an AV representative!" LOL :lol:

Still not working Thurs. morning.

When I go to: forgot my password and type in my username, it comes back to tell me there is no such username in their system.

Should I panic? Did they lose all of us?

Azrich said:
Still not working Thurs. morning.

When I go to: forgot my password and type in my username, it comes back to tell me there is no such username in their system.

Should I panic? Did they lose all of us?

Oh, go ahead and panic---WTH! :mrgreen:

From the LEAF EV chat this morning:

Jesse:
Thank you for contacting Nissan Electric Vehicle Customer Support, my name is Jesse. How may I help you today?

Sparky:
Hi Jesse, Is there a reason why I can no longer log into my account on the LEAF website?
Jesse:
We appreciate your interest in the Nissan LEAF. I would be happy to help you today Sparky.
<snip> personal info </snip>
Jesse:
Thank you for that. I apologize for the delay. At this time our website is updating. Please try to log in later today.

This is actually a good thing. The last communication I got from Nissan promised major revisions in their website, with a LOT more functionality for folks wanting to order Leafs. It is entirely reasonable for them to shut off access while they load and test the upgrades. They really should have announced it on the login screen, instead of pretending that you could still log in.

Azrich said:
Did they lose all of us?

Upgrades don't always go smoothly. I won't put this past the clumsy s/w vendors they are using. But, we don't need to panic. I'm sure they have backups (that hopefully the geniuses took & work).

Infact I'm mildly optimistic that we can start ordering once the site returns !

evnow said:
Upgrades don't always go smoothly. I won't put this past the clumsy s/w vendors they are using. But, we don't need to panic. I'm sure they have backups (that hopefully the geniuses took & work).
And that's assuming they even lost data. It could be just something as simple as whatever communication that is supposed to happen between the website and the database that contains the account info is turned off/broken right now - but instead of saying "can't connect" it just comes back with "incorrect username".

JasonT said:
And that's assuming they even lost data. It could be just something as simple as whatever communication that is supposed to happen between the website and the database that contains the account info is turned off/broken right now - but instead of saying "can't connect" it just comes back with "incorrect username".

Possible - I'm just going by likely. No need to change authentication or communication now. But upgrades usually involve some database changes ... ofcourse, it is all speculation.

I called Nissan too! They said that their are doing the updates. BEST news of all is when I told the Nissan lady that AV is over pricing the install of the home charger station she said "well, I see in the AV notes here that you are on the list for people wanting to purchase just the home charging station." WOW- the list exists! :eek:

I heard AV tell me that- now Nissan LEAF representative told me that!

Back