Nissan job postings related to EVs, charging & social media

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwerdna

Post and discuss Nissan's job postings that relate to EVs, charging infrastructure and social media (e.g. this board, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Sometimes job postings (esp. of companies like Apple) can give insights as to what a company is up to.

I'll start. I posted the job below before in another thread but it likely got buried. At http://nissan.jobs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, Nissan added a button to search and apply for Nissan contract jobs sometime last month.

At https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/CandExpJobDetails?id=a7V80000000GyzXEAS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, I noticed today that the position was closed, hopefully filled.

Infrastructure Sales Manager
Opportunity for a Infrastructure Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

Kelly Services is currently seeking a talented Infrastructure Sales Manager with strong sales and relationship building skills to work for Nissan in Irvine, CA. We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to manage and complete the entire sales process cycle for the DCFC deployment.

In this contract role you will:
· Must have expert presentation and demonstration skills
· Develop leads and contacts for targeted sales
· Work with Nissan's existing utility, municipal, and corporate partners to develop DCFC deployment plans to create sales.
· Work with Nissan's regional field teams to engage Nissan dealers on DCFC installations at dealership locations.
· Advance Nissan's workplace changing initiative through outreach, engagement of employers, and coordination of on-site activities including Town Halls, and ride & drives.
· Local travel: 50%-80%...
There was this (also now recently closed) at https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/CandExpJobDetails?id=a7V80000000H2LtEAK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Social Media Customer Support Agent

Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Automotive Resources Team at Nissan North America.

Kelly Services is hiring for a long term contract Social Media Customer Services Agent to work at Nissan in Franklin, TN. As Nissan's workforce partner, Kelly is looking for a self-starter who will take their ideas into overdrive in the progressive work environment that Nissan offers.

Description:
The Social Media Customer Support agents provide best-in-class customer service via social media channels, answering customer questions, handling and escalating complaints, and managing issue resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction. The team works as a cohesive unit with a large degree of interaction among team members on how best to handle customer issues, and it requires a strong team-based mentality and sense of cooperation. The ability to handle change, new tasks, and being proactive on contributing ideas on improving processes are key attributes.

Primary Duties:
· Use web-based tools to manage inbound social media messages, research information, and respond back to customers quickly and correctly on a daily basis.
· Work in conjunction with advertising agency partners to properly service our online customers.
· Stay current on social media news and trends.
· Responds to product questions and customer complaints through Social Media sites
Do you have what it takes?
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Two to Five years experience in Marketing, Digital Media or Retail profession
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Proven problem solving abilities
· Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Thorough computer knowledge such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Thorough knowledge of Social Media interaction.
· Proven ability to learn technology and software programs

Compensation: From $17.00 to $21.00 USD Per Hour
Interesting the above doesn't seem to call for automotive knowledge or experience...

Would be nice if Nissan has a presence from a rep like GM does on Cruzetalk.com who checks in VERY regularly (http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/4613-gm-social-media-customer-assistance-representative.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I started a thread about automakers' social media presence at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

No reply?

From https://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5745797&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn&ut=3P6YpL9pyd8BM1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, a LinkedIn group I'm on, I see this:
Electric Vehicle Business Development Manager at Nissan

Kelly Services - NE Region- DC, Boston, NY, Philadelphia (Greater New York City Area)
Job Description

• Manages one or more non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
• Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design testing, and implementation planning .
• Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
• Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Develop leads and contacts targeted for DCFC (Direct Current Fast Charger) sales.
• Work with Nissans existing utility, municipal, and corporate partners to develop DCFC deployment plans to create sales.
• Work with Nissans regional field teams to engage Nissan dealers on DCFC installations at dealership locations.
• Advance Nissans workplace chagrining initiative through outreach, engagement of employers, and coordination of on-site activities including town halls and ride and drives

Desired Skills & Experience
• 90- 100% travel
• Goal Orientated/Objective Driven: Focused and driven towards meeting objectives and sales targets.
• Cross-Functional: Demonstrates the ability to work well within the Nissan team to hit objectives.
• Presentation Skills: Must have expert presentation and demonstration skills to effectively meet sales targets

The last thing we need is "Workplace Chagrining"...

But it's nice to see that Nissan plans to expand their DCFC at Dealership program to the Northeast. Hopefully a few (most? any?) will be 24x7, and hopefully they won't give too much trouble with getting access to the station.

Thanks for these. I agree, job postings are good insights into corporate intentions.

If any forum readers have the skill set for this last one, and are so inclined, I hope you take the job, we really need some QC on the East coast. Distances are relatively short here, the EV market could be so much better.

Back