Nissan Connect App Issue

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdcbomb

Long time user of the Nissan LEAF app since 2013. In the last few weeks, the app has become increasingly difficult to use.

Even though I am logged in and selected the options to stay logged in, the app signs me out every few hours. It also will forget my username that I typed in and saved every other day. This means attempting any use of the app becomes time consuming and annoying.

Has anyone else had these issues? Server outage possibly or just bad code that needs to be fixed by Nissan? Should I be using the other app called MyNissan?

I'm having to log in every time, but either the app or my OS prefills the login info for me, so it's easy. OTOH, a few days ago, it prefilled most of the info for my housemate's Leaf Plus, instead.

The good news is: you can replace your existing TCU and associated app with OVMS in the Gen1 Leaf.
There is an extensive thread on the forum about it if interested (search for my name and/or OVMS).

Uninstalled and reinstalled and app still signs me out after a few hours. Fingerprint scan option doesnt work either. The recent reviews on the Android app store shows a lot of complaints with same issue
To clarify I currently have the 18 MY so no need to replace TCU.

Back