Nissan announces pricing in Canada for Leaf (cold package)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why a large number of Canadians come down to the U.S. to buy their cars, warranty be damned.

The price difference made sense years ago when the Canadian dollar was much weaker and worth less against the U.S. dollar, but it makes absolutely so sense today.

drees said:
It's the Canadian market driving the price difference.

Us Canadian's always get screwed. :evil: I'm extremely disappointed with the price (don't forget to add $1500 or more for freight). This was to be my first new car purchase but there's no way I can justify paying that much. My only hope now is that Nissan announces a reasonable lease rate.

I'm a 1 hour drive from the border so I've purchased a new ATV in the US and saved about 2 grand. I've never purchased a car in the US but it is not uncommon for people to do so. The Leaf may be my first cross border purchase. My only worry is will local dealers do the maintenance (battery check).

And to compare, the Leaf is more expensive than the Pathfinder (not that I would ever buy one).

Back