My LEAFs Coming in March

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassman

Yeah. My dashboard changed today from "Penduary" to "March". Hopefully all you guys getting you car before me won't use up the CA rebate fund by then.

:D

Yeah for you!

Your post prompted me to check mine, as I too have been Perennially Pending.
Well, mine too has changed. Never thought it'd be excited to see that I am now ...
not March, but "month of April 2011". And, I can no longer change my car color.
How ... semi-exciting! :)

I do not understand an April delivery date and can`t change color combination. I thought that your color was frozen when ones car is about to be produced at the factory.

stanley said:
I do not understand an April delivery date and can`t change color combination. I thought that your color was frozen when ones car is about to be produced at the factory.
Maybe that is still the case. Although 2-1/2 months lead time does seem long.

I'm not changing anything on the car- It's a blue SL with the L3 charging option. Hopefully it's early March!!! My EVSE is getting lonely.

Received my "sometime in April" notice as well. The etec evse hasn't been scheduled yet, so I assume that is "sometime in march".

Unfortunately, my current lease ends early March, so I have to figure out wheels for 1-2 months. :( Although the prospect of renting a new car every week sounds interesting.

Status change to Month of March from Pending.
Color edit option gone.
This is the first time my Pending status has changed in eons.
Very good news :D

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2213&start=30&hilit=march+deliveries

Too many redundant threads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back