Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon, great to hear about the 122 cars for March. I put my order in with you on 11/1...any idea if it puts me in that batch of cars? I'm not sure how far down the list I am.

Hi Leon,Have any of you customer February dashboards opened. No reports on the forum of any openings. I am surprised, if non have opened. From my rough calculations they have about 1800 dashboards to open this month and there are not that many days left in February.

Leon, as you predicted last week, my April delivery is now a May delivery. Why does Nissan continue to over promise and under deliver. Nissan has done a great deal right with the Leaf but moving delivery dates is a huge disapointment.

Some complain that they do not get enough info, so Nissan gives us ESTIMATES, not promises. So, then some complain that the estimates change to gradually get more accurate. I guess that some are never happy, and just LOVE to complain.

Perhaps it would be better to be ACCURATELY told that there will be NO information until the car is ready to pick up at the dealer?

My point is very simple, If a dealer with his limited information is usually accurate, one would believe that Nissan having the full picture would be more accurate. Most successful large Corporations under promise and then over produce. It is a strategy that builds confidence in a brand.

Nissan promised 4-7 months, and now pushed it out to eight. That's not an estimate adjustment, but a failure to deliver.

I'm curious to know if the dealer dash also changed, or if it still shows the same manufacturing month?

mossyleaf said:
Still shows March. All quiet on the eastern front.
Lots of people express their appreciation here to Leon for all the good information and for Mossy's straight dealing. Let's look ahead to, what?, 2012, when all of us have our cars and finally Nissan is able to produce all the cars they can sell, and the broader car buying public is wondering if Leaf is practical or not. If gasoline is $6/gallon at that time, then I guess Nissan will still have a supply shortage for Leafs. But assume it's $3-4/gallon.

I wonder if we could get together enough satisfied customers to visit Mossy for a reunion. Get so many Leafs cramming a Mossy parking lot to make it into a newsworthy event, with Leon on TV, and stories about how Leaf is working for various people.

Leon, thank you for the quick turn around of the handling of my sons RAQ this morning! You must be sleeping at the dealership. He tells me he sent the RAQ to you around 8 AM. Received his response from Nissan with his price at 8:26 and later received his order confirmation from Nissan at 8:39 AM.

stanley said:
Leon, thank you for the quick turn around of the handling of my sons RAQ this morning! You must be sleeping at the dealership. He tells me he sent the RAQ to you around 8 AM. Received his response from Nissan with his price at 8:26 and later received his order confirmation from Nissan at 8:39 AM.

Same thing happened to me when I ordered last month. It's becoming typical of Leon; If he keeps this up, he'll forge a completely new stereotype of the "car salesman". What's the world coming to??? :p :p :p :p :p

Thanks guys. Funny, that was with me forgetting my cell phone at home and our email server being down. Thank goodness for I-pad's! Apprectiate the business.

I ordered today. Leon answered my RAQ within 10 minutes via phone, email, and dashboard. The quote and discount were exactly as he had said earlier. It was all as pleasant and easy as Saturn used to be. Thanks Leon.

Leon,
My dashboard just changed to an April Delivery (Jan order) but I have not received an email. How real is this date?

EDIT: Just got the email :D

The info is very real. Great news, my March Leaf production just got bumped up 30 units! These cars are coming late April early May.

I placed an order with Leon on Feb 3, and I just got an email from Nissan estimating an April delivery!

Just like everyone has said, Leon was very quick in responding when ordering...definitely appreciated.

There's going to be a lot of unhappy people (me included) if people who reserved 2+ months later and ordered 3+ months later get their cars 1 month before those 4/20/10 reservists. I mean, WTF? My dashboard still says May '11.

drees said:
There's going to be a lot of unhappy people (me included) if people who reserved 2+ months later and ordered 3+ months later get their cars 1 month before those 4/20/10 reservists. I mean, WTF? My dashboard still says May '11.

Are these recent orders and April deliveries enrolled in the EV Project. I know everyone is dispelling that the EVP isn't delaying deliveries but things just aren't adding up.

Back