More public Blinks in San Diego area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nader said:
What do you guys think about Ener1? There is an earnings call coming up in a week or so and I'm thinking of picking up some shares. Near it's 52 week low which is not a good sign but if the guidance is promising or even neutral it should rebound pretty good. Probably good for a trade at this point rather than a long term hold.
Their EnerDel unit based in Indiana laid off a boatload of people 1-2 months ago, something is causing them to cut back.

derkraut said:
GroundLoop said:
derkraut said:
This just announced this morning. I wonder why Blink stock keeps tanking. I bought some @ $3.75. BAD move, eh? :(
I hope you at least tuned in to the investor's conference call last week, yes?
I did, and won't be buying ECTY anytime soon.

Yo Groundloop----unfortunately, I bought the stock before the investors conference. :oops:

Is there is a link to the archive of the call somewhere? I keep reading that there is but it takes me to the system and logs you in to the earnings calls.

nader said:
What do you guys think about Ener1? There is an earnings call coming up in a week or so and I'm thinking of picking up some shares. Near it's 52 week low which is not a good sign but if the guidance is promising or even neutral it should rebound pretty good. Probably good for a trade at this point rather than a long term hold.

Did you buy? Hope not:
"On May 11, 2011, Ener1, a lithium ion battery company, reported a first-quarter loss and a $59.4 million impairment charge related to the write-down of the Company’s investment in electric car market, Think Holdings. The Company lost $84.7 million, or $0.51 a share, for the three months ended March 31, 2011, including both the impairment charge and a $13.9 million loss related to a write-down in the value of a financial instrument. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a loss of 7 cents a share in the March quarter.

Wunderlich Securities analyst Theodore O'Neill lowered his rating and cut his 12- to 18-month share price target for Ener1 from $3.50 to $1. According to the Associated Press, O'Neill wrote in a note to investors that Ener1 had written off its investment in Think, its only major automotive customer, and that it was effectively out of cash. It also will need to raise fresh capital. "

Back