looking for a good leasing option in NorCal Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnychis

I am looking for a good (cheap) deal on a Nissan Leaf up in the NorCal Bay Area. I have done some calling around, and the best that I've found so far is:

Leaf S with Quick Charge
36 month lease
Eligible for $2500 state credit
$4,000 drive off ($1,500 after the credit)
$149/mo + tax

From doing some searching on the thread, the goal seems to be to get the lease right around the $6000 range. With the state credit, this ones total comes out to $7404. So, I might be able to do better still. Does anyone have any advice or know of any better deals around the NorCal Bay Area?

Are you Vpp? If you dont know what that is, who do you work for??

gnychis said:
I am looking for a good (cheap) deal on a Nissan Leaf up in the NorCal Bay Area. I have done some calling around, and the best that I've found so far is:

Leaf S with Quick Charge
36 month lease
Eligible for $2500 state credit
$4,000 drive off ($1,500 after the credit)
$149/mo + tax

From doing some searching on the thread, the goal seems to be to get the lease right around the $6000 range. With the state credit, this ones total comes out to $7404. So, I might be able to do better still. Does anyone have any advice or know of any better deals around the NorCal Bay Area?

I don't believe so. A small business named "Adaptrum" ... alternatively my significant other (who the car is mainly for) lives with me and works for IST Management in case they have a VPP

If i can save you 400 bucks are you flexiable on color that I have in stock? so 3600 out of pocket 149+tax/ let me know thanks

gnychis said:
I don't believe so. A small business named "Adaptrum" ... alternatively my significant other (who the car is mainly for) lives with me and works for IST Management in case they have a VPP

Back