Leaf vs Juke

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mx5racer

I like the look of the Juke more than the Leaf,
It has more style and stands out as something new.

How many would be happier, or would not have got it, if the leaf if it was
An electric Juke?

I think the Juke is ugly too. But I'm not crazy about the LEAF styling either. I like the front and side views, but the back is just awkward.

I agree with the original post - I would love my Leaf to look like a Juke. I have nothing against my cute little bug eyed EV, but the Juke just looks more athletic.

JustinC said:
I think the Juke is ugly too. But I'm not crazy about the LEAF styling either. I like the front and side views, but the back is just awkward.

This just goes to show that there is a market for everyone.

I personally think the Juke is ugly as well. I'm not crazy about the Leaf styling either (although its growing on me). However, I personally think the side and back are cool, but I can't stand the front :)

I know the lights are like that for function over form: they reduce wind noise. However, like a bad Halloween costume - if you have to explain it then it was a bad idea ;-)

The Juke reminds me of a clown car. I'd not be driving a Leaf today if that was the body style they had chosen.

Mx5racer said:
I like the look of the Juke more than the Leaf,
It has more style and stands out as something new.
How many would be happier, or would not have got it, if the leaf if it was
An electric Juke?

The back seat of the Juke has some serious challenges compared to the Leaf. Although my kids did love the "Boost" meter.

Back