Leaf Vehicle Quality Information - April 14, 2014

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverLeaf

Just completed the newest LEAF quality survey:

I love everything about this vehicle, except unacceptable battery degradation. My LEAF covered 80 miles at highway speed when new. Now it cannot reach 60. This, for me, is an acceptable range.

My LEAF is at 15,000 miles and 3 years ownership.

In the nitpick category, I listed the dash clock versus Nav clock discrepancy. I also listed I love my dealership for service.

Survey was received early this morning.

SilverLeaf said:
Just completed the newest LEAF quality survey:
[...]
In the nitpick category, I listed the dash clock versus Nav clock discrepancy. I also listed I love my dealership for service.
Good thing they fixed that in the '13 then :)

Of all the nits I have to pick, this is WAY down the list... I didn't receive a survey though, so they'll never know what they are... :roll:

SilverLeaf said:
In the nitpick category, I listed the dash clock versus Nav clock discrepancy.

TomT said:
Mine gains about 2 minutes a month.

pchilds said:
My LEAF clock keeps great time, as has every clock in every Nissan I have owned.

Mine also gains about 2 minutes per month. If it LOST two minutes a month, that's easy to fix, because it gains, you have to go all the way around 58 minutes.

My dash clock gains time too. Several minutes per month. Never bothered to measure it. Just a stupid annoyance to have to remember every time you look at it that it's off and use the Nav clock instead. I should have put a piece of black tape over it a long time ago.

I would complain about battery degradation (I also get about 60 freeway miles on a charge) but I feel more fortunate than others: I've put almost 60K on mine so I got my money worth of electric miles. But if I had lost 3 bars and only got 15K like some people have I'd be totally POed.

Back