Leaf Spy and Leaf Spy Pro

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone help with leafspy pro? I cannot download it form playstore. It either say it is not for my phone or it is, but payment is greyed.

Help

edit:
on one device it says not "available in your country"
is there a workaround beside moving?

Hi
Using Huaweip30 pro and Samsung s23 ultra I can't get leaf spy lite to communicate.
However with my older Xperia xz phone it works. On 2 different bt dongle... Any known issues or fix for this?

Tnx

I noted that on my Android phone (Oppo A57s, but also other makes / models) the app does not pair with the dongle until GPS (location) is enabled and the app restarted. I thought there was a fault until it suddenly started to open and run happily with GPS switched on. Apologies if this is already mentioned in the app documentation..

I noted that on my Android phone (Oppo A57s, but also other makes / models) the app does not pair with the dongle until GPS (location) is enabled and the app restarted. I thought there was a fault until it suddenly started to open and run happily with GPS switched on. Apologies if this is already mentioned in the app documentation..
Tnx, location is enabled on my phone. Without any success

So I don't know how to post a new question here, and the Admin wasn't much help. So if someone could reply to this "reply" or tell me how to do it right I would appreciate it.

I opened my Leaf Spy Pro and keep getting a "Dropbox Access expired" notice, and I have turned dropbox and other logging off. I am still getting the darn message, and it comes up every 3 seconds, I can't even use the app. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much.

I've purchased my LeafSpy Pro from amazon app store many years ago. What a mistake! It seems that developers forgot to update de amazon version several times over the past 2 years. Now even worse... my phone software was updated to Android 14 and the LeafSpy apk is not even compatible with my phone anymore.
I'm very disappointed with this service.
My old phone app had 4000kWh recorded as used through leafspy just to make an ideea how often i used this app in the past.

Attachments

• 20240203_174732.jpg
    20240203_174732.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240203_174945_Amazon Appstore.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_174945_Amazon Appstore.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 1
We just replaced our 2017 Leaf with a 2023 SV Plus, and I cannot get my Leaf Spy Pro to operate with the new car. When I contacted the help email, Jim told me to update it as I have an old version of Leaf Spy Pro. But I cannot figure out how to update it. There is nothing on Google play store or Amazon that will help me update it. Can someone give me some hints ? I need some specific directions on how to update Leaf Spy Pro Android version.
Thanks!

What version are you running?

Here's the current version I'm running on my Android. I don't have a 2021, but a 2018. I assume the 2018/2023 have similar OBD functionality?

Screenshot_20240216_222638_LeafSpy Pro.jpg

I know I have to use the latest version (I have v0.45.119 en). My question is : How do I update it?? Do I have to buy the new version? I find no way shown on the app or the app store to update it.

I just uninstalled it, and now it looks like I need to pay the $14.99 again to reinstall it. If it wasn't so useful, I would be upset with how hard it is to do anything with and the lack of useful support for it.

That's strange since the Play Store should have the previous purchase as part of the original transaction.

Are you using the same Google account as you were when you first downloaded the app?

Back