Leaf Lease in metro ATL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAleafDG

First time posting:

I've been shopping for a 2015 Leaf S model lease w/ VPP (12k miles/24 mos.) for about two weeks in Atlanta. I'm flexible as to whether I get one with quick charge or not.

During that time, I've seen the price fluctuate anywhere between about $229 for an S w/o QC to now $349 for an S w/ QC. The average price for an S w/ QC on Friday was $250 and on Monday it's about $280. Plus, last week every dealer told me you couldn't find Leafs without quick charge anymore, and this week, they're all over the place, but the price is a firm $250.

Does the price fluctuate that much in just a few days? Or am I just calling the dealerships on a bad day/week/time?

Any advice is appreciated, and I hope to be in my new Leaf by the end of the week!

I've seen the same. I think this month is going to be tough to get one - I was hoping to close in OCT as well as the prices went higher. I think OCT, being on the front of the quarter, isn't going to be a good month to purchase. I think as we get closer to DEC, and gas prices continue to decline, the lease prices will decrease.

I read earlier that leases were $209 inside of 3 months ago. I don't think they will get that low, but $225 for an S w/o QC shouldn't be too hard to find come DEC.

QC should be a requirement. We will have more than 100+ QC stations in the Atlanta Metro area within the next 18 months.

braineo said:
QC should be a requirement. We will have more than 100+ QC stations in the Atlanta Metro area within the next 18 months.

Is this speculation or do you have a source to point to?

QC is not a requirement for me. its a commuter car and the office doesn't have a charging station. I'm within range and I'd prefer to not pay for something I don't feel I need. A 24 mo lease, 18 mo build out - I can go 6 mo without a QC. Maybe on the next one.

Anyone see any good lease rates ending for OCT? looks like it may be a DEC lease for me!

Back