LAX Parking for EVs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6SPD

I want to park in Lot 1 at LAX, but am nervous that when I get there there will not be a charging space available. I must charge before I can return home. Does anyone know how many chargers there are for the Leaf in Lot 1? Has anyone had the experience of getting to the airport and finding all the EV chargers occupied? Is there a website that we can check to see if there are spaces available?

If you absolutely must charge to get home, I would plan on making other arrangements as there is a good possibility that you will find no EVSEs available. If you can 120 charge from an outlet you might stand a better chance but, again, there is no guarantee.

6SPD said:
I want to park in Lot 1 at LAX, but am nervous that when I get there there will not be a charging space available. I must charge before I can return home. Does anyone know how many chargers there are for the Leaf in Lot 1? Has anyone had the experience of getting to the airport and finding all the EV chargers occupied? Is there a website that we can check to see if there are spaces available?

Do I need to park at the EV spot to get free parking?
For myself, I really don't need to charge my Leaf if I leave my car at the parking lot, I live like 10 miles from there.

Last time left my car at Lot 6 for 7 days at a regular spot when I was in Hawaii for vacation. Came back, and drove off for free. There was a little misunderstanding at the pay booth, but all sorted out in a short while.

Any other experience?

Back