LA Auto Show News

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

Yes, I'm in Tucson, a desert in more ways than one. I have not seen, touched, or smelled an actual LEAF yet. We're drying up over here. Please give us any information or photos from the LA Auto Show about the LEAF or other electric vehicles.

I even toyed with the idea of the two of us flying to LA for a day or two to attend the auto show but somehow those low Tucson to LA fares advertised, don't exist. It's $360 roundtrip right now. It won't be happening.

Looking forward to hearing from you LA forum members about the LA Auto Show.
Thanks.

Azrich said:
Looking forward to hearing from you LA forum members about the LA Auto Show.
Thanks.

I'll be doing a write up for nissan-leaf.net today.

Tease photo:

Img_4629_800x600.jpg

Never seen that one:) If you are at the press event, please stand up and yell as loud as you can saying: " how many cars will be delivered to retail customers in Dec" "And no BS" Or chain yourself to the car rim and tell them you won't leave until they give you a delivery date for Aug and Sept orders:) If that does not work start chanting "Volt" "Volt" "Volt"

The "teeth" row in the mouth are painted blue, instead of being black.
Edit: Oh, looking at other pictures, they are all that way.

Also, really a HIGH gloss finish!
Looks very nice, I think.

My EV concentric LAAS story will be up on nissan-leaf.net tomorrow. Will have driving impressions of the Volt; Volvo C-30 EV; and Golf e-motion, and pictures from the show floor.

Will try to get a FB photo album with all my show pictures up tomorrow too. But know that I am about the worlds worst photographer.

Back