ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay - how about .. does anyone with 8/31 or 9/1 order date have anything different than "pending" on their delivery date yet? With the California folks now starting to see deliveries and updated dash boards, I haven't seen any movement on the NW front.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
okay - how about .. does anyone with 8/31 or 9/1 order date have anything different than "pending" on their delivery date yet? With the California folks now starting to see deliveries and updated dash boards, I haven't seen any movement on the NW front.
Mine has stayed at Month of Feb for a couple of months now.

My dashboard changed to the week of January 27th today. I've been "pending" for awhile after initially having Jan 11 and week of January 19th. The whole dashboard was available again, though it doesn't show the checkmark for my EVSE being installed...

Lkmtleaf said:
My dashboard changed to the week of January 27th today. I've been "pending" for awhile after initially having Jan 11 and week of January 19th. The whole dashboard was available again, though it doesn't show the checkmark for my EVSE being installed...

Lkmtleaf, Not sure what to make of that since I would think that you and I would have our cars on the exact same car loader and delivered at the same time to Younker. I'm still Pending tonight.

Oh and I have never seen my EVSE install checkmark.

Looks like the Californians are getting emails today for deliveries in the next 7 days. Anyone in Oregon/Washington get one? I got nothin'...

So frustrated. Our order confirmation email was received 8/31/2010 13:52 PDT, and our dashboard still says "Month of January," but our real frustration is that there has been no invitation to enable Carwings. Campbell-Nelson says that maybe we'll be part of the week of January 19th deliveries. Anyone else with a 8/31 order confirmation that doesn't have their carwings yet?

Is there any sort of routine of how frequently they do updates (of any kind) to the site? I'm driving myself bonkers looking everyday. I'm guessing I'm obsessing, and that once a week might be more reasonable.

I'm not ready for reason yet though.

jlambeth said:
Is there any sort of routine of how frequently they do updates (of any kind) to the site? I'm driving myself bonkers looking everyday. I'm guessing I'm obsessing, and that once a week might be more reasonable.

In your case - I'd relax until you hear from Ecotality to do the charger install. That will be the start of your 3 week window to car delivery.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
jlambeth said:

In your case - I'd relax until you hear from Ecotality to do the charger install. That will be the start of your 3 week window to car delivery.
I'm going bonkers too, but because I really hate taking the bus in 25 degree weather. I guess that's what sucks about not having a car! :(

well, i had delivery set for jan 19th, is now pending.

pre delivery checklist including loan app setup dec 10th

owner portal and carwings setup dec 13th

i did assume i was one of the first 90 cars delivered dec 20th. since the VIN range from 151 to 258 "might" suggest that since others in my area with seemingly equal or equivalent orders are have VINs in the 220-230.

but then again, i might be just outside the first 90 which is what i am believing now. i will be calling my PD to grill him for more info today

Let us know what you find out from your PD. I assume we should hear something by tomorrow EOD, as we are a couple day's journey north of the notifications people received in CA yesterday.

Man, been so pumped about getting this car for so long I am afraid that actually going and getting it will be a bit anti-climactical. "So, what do we do now?" Have lots of family in the area so we will definitely be doing some trips around town. I think maybe we need to develop a special 'wave' for the gas stations as we go by. You know, a friendly 'Nice to see you - sorry, no, can't stop - have a great day' kind of wave... Maybe a revised 'screwing in the light-bulb' wave with a Black Panther fist at the end?!? LOL!

PDXLeafer said:
Man, been so pumped about getting this car for so long I am afraid that actually going and getting it will be a bit anti-climactical.

i recommend a drive to rejuvenate the feeling

then accessing carwings to monitor your stats against us once daily for a booster or as needed

Checked with my PD and they just see "Hold" as the status for all of their Leaf orders that are expected this month. I guess that ties to the "Pending" that is stuck on our screens but it would be nice to have a bit more of a clue.

I guess that if it is true that they were just released by Nissan from the port at LB, then it will take awhile to get them loaded on a train and for that train to get here.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Checked with my PD and they just see "Hold" as the status for all of their Leaf orders that are expected this month. I guess that ties to the "Pending" that is stuck on our screens but it would be nice to have a bit more of a clue.

I guess that if it is true that they were just released by Nissan from the port at LB, then it will take awhile to get them loaded on a train and for that train to get here.

... or they are all staying in S. Cal.

Back