How to follow the forum on a tablet (iPad)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiestatrio

Greetings, I haven't been keeping up on the forum as I switched my leisure computer time to an iPad about 1.5 years ago. I find it really hard to navigate the forum using the browsers on a tablet.

Is there an app for better accessing the forum??

Thx,

While I prefer to do my forum visits using Firefox on a "real" machine, I find the iPad's Safari easy enough to use.

What is causing you problems? I am not aware of an iPad app for mynissanleaf.com. There is a forum tool named tapatalk, but I am not at all familiar with it is or what it does. I'm sure several will jump in and explain it.

I dunno, when I view this forum on my iPad Air (previously used an iPad 2), I just use Safari. Works fine for me.

Not sure how you're keeping up w/this forum but http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; might give you some ideas/best practices. For me, if I didn't use View active topics or View your posts, I'd be semi-lost and missing LOTS of posts in the sea of other posts.

I wouldn't want to write an lengthy posts on my iPad nor do any elaborate editing on it, at least not w/o an external keyboard, which I don't have.

The trouble I have is many of the navigation items are too small to touch accurately. (I expect I could use a stylus but I'm trying to avoid that.)

Thanks for tip on a reader, tapatalk has an electric vehicle category but didn't have MNL; I've sent an email request to have it added. Ditto for "Forum Reader". I'll see how it goes after the app developers reply.

Back