How do I stop the 8-page PG&E electricity report?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat

When I went on the E9A TOU rate I began receiving paper reports of my electric usage. They're needlessly long and detailed, but they were useful at first, at least until I understood how the billing system worked. Now, however, I don't look at them, since the bottom line is I pay about $20 a month for my EV charging. That's all I really need to know. Anyway, it is a waste to keep killing trees for these. I can see how to go to e-billing but my wife wants the regular (short) bills in paper form for her own filing system, so I don't want to use that. I tried to log into my account, but the site said my password was expired. The FAQ's didn't address the question, so I'll try here. Does anyone know how to stop those reports? If you are on ebilling, do you know whether it is possible to stop paper copies of that bill without stopping the regular bill? BTW, the first page of the bill says "QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS BILL CAN BE DIRECTED TO: UNASSIGNED." Very helpful. That makes it easy to call. I posted here because I see it as an environmental issue, but I'll post in the Utilities thread, too. I just figured this one would probably get an answer faster.

Back