Has anyone purchased car seat covers for the LEAFs ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ColumbiaRiverGorge said:
Those look very sharp on your Leaf. Thank you very much for the pictures. What is the total cost? They do have the map holders on the back of the front seats it looks like.

I paid $279 total for the covers + installation. They gave me a small discount and free installation for allowing them to use my LEAF for a pattern. The front covers have pockets in back for storage.

pnlyee said:
ColumbiaRiverGorge said:
Those look very sharp on your Leaf. Thank you very much for the pictures. What is the total cost? They do have the map holders on the back of the front seats it looks like.

I paid $279 total for the covers + installation. They gave me a small discount and free installation for allowing them to use my LEAF for a pattern. The front covers have pockets in back for storage.

Thanks for the pictures! They are the best looking covers by far.

I wonder how difficult is it to self-install? The fittings look tight, but that's what gives it the sharp and OEM look which I really like!

IBELEAF said:
I don't see them listed on the site. Are they available to order now?

I believe you can order them by calling Wet Okole. They took pictures for their website yesterday during the installation. I'm not sure how often they update their wesite.

IBELEAF said:
I don't see them listed on the site. Are they available to order now?

Watching them it did not seem difficult at all. The only part which required removal was the rear seat bottom for the straps which hold the cover in place and better access to the rear seat backs. The whole installation took about 40 minutes. It took less than one hour from the time I walked through the door to the time I left.

If you're interested, please call them. They are very helpful and can walk you through the process.

pnlyee said:
ColumbiaRiverGorge said:

I just called and this price is not correct. It will be over $500 for a complete set (front and rear)...

I'm guessing they gave you one set (rears) for free. Very nice of them.
500 bucks sounds like a lot, and it is, but properly taken care of these will last a very very long time.
You'll likely see the ROI when you go to sell the car, and the OEM seats will look brand new.

This was my experience with my jeep, and I was able to craigslist the covers and got a quick $200 for them, a further ROI.
ENJOY, and thanks for being my guinea pig! That will make my ordering process that much faster.

Well, my total came up to $544 for complete set... or right about 10x more than a set from ebay. I've never bought such expensive seat covers before, so hopefully it will be money worth spent. Delivery 2-3 weeks.

I am definitely looking at getting the Wet Okole once my Leaf arrives. I had them on my Xterra and loved them. Has anyone looked into a Group Buy for the forum? We did this with the Xterra and got 20% off (saves $100).

I just did a search and it looks like they are still doing group buys, they did the Tacoma forum just last month, 20% off. I don't know how many they need for it to be worth their while.

Those seats look good and I would like to get a set but at >$500 seem very expensive. I have to agree though I seem very paranoid of the OEM seats. They seems too soft and white and I feel will get dirty anytime. At >$500 I would hope they can get free installation through some local arrangement. :-D

IBELEAF said:
Well, my total came up to $544 for complete set... or right about 10x more than a set from ebay. I've never bought such expensive seat covers before, so hopefully it will be money worth spent. Delivery 2-3 weeks.

What color combination did you get to go with your silver Leaf?
When they arrive, if you decide you hate them, and they would look good in my black Leaf, you can sell them to me! :D

Somehow I think it will be more likely that I will be trying to figure out how to pry them from your cold dead hands.

+1 on the group buy, if we can swing it.

I had the grey/black in my Jeep, and it looked fantastic.

edit: I had to go look at some pics, and I agree that a color that closely matches the center console would look nice as well!
hmmm choices, choices...
If you ask them, they will gladly send you fabric samples, or at the bottom of the gallery page you can click on the colors to zoom them, if your monitor reproduces accurately.

IBELEAF said:
So which color do you think matches interior best?
I dont have the car yet, so hard to say exactly, but from looking at the pics it looks like color#100 (taupe) is fairly close to the console color.
Hard to say without knowing the lighting they used when taking the pic.

if I had to order sight unseen I would probably use #100 as the center panel color/headrest, with black for the rest of the cover.
might be worth getting that sample...

edit: ordering samples now of #17 and #100

Looks like none of the colors really match with the Leaf interior and gray is probably the closest match
LeafInterior1.jpg

21.jpg

17.jpg

100.jpg

THANKS! in that photo you are correct, they grey does look closer.
I was using the brochure photos off of the Nissan Site, and it definately looked more brownish to me.
It's all in the lighting, IMO.

Maybe basic black is the answer! :lol:

Are you going to be at the Seattle Area Leaf Owners Meet #2 (facebook) this saturday?

Back