Fracking banned in Vermont

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"This bill will ensure that we do not inject chemicals into groundwater in a desperate pursuit for energy." "

Typical Democratic demagoguing designed to appeal to the scaredy cats anti progress ignorants ones among us.. You doomers are probably in the same categories.

This will give you an idea of his politics, from wikipedia:

Shumlin is a prominent opponent of the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Plant which is suing to enable use of the 20-year extension to its operating license.[9] Two days after Shumlin was elected governor, the owners of the plant put it up for sale.[10]

On April 26, 2011, Governor Shumlin appeared on The Rachel Maddow Show via telephone where he discussed health care reform in his state. He said he believes in health care for all and stressed repeatedly "health care as a right, not a privilege".

On May 26, 2011, "Vermont became the first state to lay the groundwork for single-payer health care...when [Governor Shumlin] signed an ambitious bill aimed at establishing universal insurance coverage for all residents".[13]

On August 17, 2011, Governor Shumlin became the first sitting governor in the United States to preside over a same-sex wedding ceremony.[14]

On April 11, 2012, Shumlin was almost mauled by bears. Shumlin was chased by four bears that were raiding bird feeders on his property. Shumlin joked that Vermont "almost lost the governor," and added that he was within "three feet of getting 'arrrh.'"[15]

Herm said:
"This bill will ensure that we do not inject chemicals into groundwater in a desperate pursuit for energy." "

Typical Democratic demagoguing designed to appeal to the scaredy cats anti progress ignorants ones among us.. You doomers are probably in the same categories.
Oh yes. Only people who think raping the earth to make money are wise.

"Only people who think raping the earth to make money are wise."

Couldn't have said it better. Two sentences that perfectly characterises fracking.

On April 11, 2012, Shumlin was almost mauled by bears. Shumlin was chased by four bears that were raiding bird feeders on his property. Shumlin joked that Vermont "almost lost the governor," and added that he was within "three feet of getting 'arrrh.'"[15]

I don't get this ? While the other comments from the Vermont governor fit a pattern, i don't understand what you get out of this one ?

Even the bears hate him!..

Injecting fluids deep underground and then using the words "raping the earth" is a bit too much .. you know that Gaia is not really alive right?

Herm said:
Even the bears hate him!..

Injecting fluids deep underground and then using the words "raping the earth" is a bit too much .. you know that Gaia is not really alive right?
I don't know if you really think this way or are simply on another 'lib baiting' expedition - but enough is enough Herm. :evil:

This type of ...excrement is not acceptable. What is happening to the planet is criminal - but what these same companies are doing to PEOPLE is worse (though Gaia might not agree with my priorities here...;)).

I spent some 'quality time' at a sewage treatment plant a few months back. I always 'assumed' (yep, there's that word...) that our treatment plants actually, you know, treated stuff - and removed bad stuff from the water before releasing it. This particular plant took normal city sewage, light industrial drippings, and water from storm drains. The only treatment was to swirl the water in a bacteria broth to break down the organic matter. On the way out, the water got just enough UV light to kill the remaining bacteria before the water was dumped into a stream - right over the aquifer recharge zone. The only reason the water was 'legal' to dump into the river is because the river was so trashed from farm/ranch chemicals that the sewage treatment was 'cleaner' than the stream.

There's nothing in the process to remove any chemicals - nothing from the aerospace composites or chroming shop or from anything people flush down their sinks (think unused meds for a start). There's not even a requirement that the sewage plant spot-check to see if they are receiving or distributing chemicals of any type - unless there is a 'visible sheen' on the water before it's released. And this is a legal, regulated, and widely duplicated system across this country.

What do you think that happens to the tanker loads of produced water from fracking operations that have been filmed dumping their contents on dirt roads or down storm drains? How about this - if everything in frackland is fine, why are doctors forced to sue to obtain the chemical composition of the fluids contaminating areas around frack sites so they can try to cure their sick patients?

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ors-a-gag-order-on-fracking-chemicals/255030/
http://www.npr.org/2012/05/17/152268501/pennsylvania-doctors-worry-over-fracking-gag-rule

Plastic surgeon Amy Pare practices in suburban Pittsburgh where she does reconstructive surgeries and deals with a lot of skin issues. She tells me about one case, a family who brought in a boy with strange skin lesions.

"Their son is quite ill — has had lethargy, nosebleeds," Pare says. "He's had liver damage. I don't know if it's due to exposure."

The family lived near natural gas drilling activity, and there was some concern that the boy may have been exposed to some of the chemicals being used. Producing natural gas is a pretty industrial process and gives off a lot of fumes. It uses a lot of chemicals to open wells to get the gas flowing.

Pare's first step was to figure out what chemicals the drillers were using. But that information isn't easy to get. In this case, Pare says, the patient's family had a good lawyer who helped them find out what kind of chemicals the gas company was using.

"If I don't know what [patients] have been exposed to, how do I find the antidote? We're definitely not clairvoyant," she says.

Your special brand of baiting, Herm, is not acceptable - I hope you'll choose to end it here and now.

Herm said:
As analogies go, forcefully injecting fluids into an unwilling entity is just about the textbook definition of rape. :eek:

Now, I support natural gas as a fuel in general. It's domestic, it's cleaner and less CO2 intensive than petroleum, and it has a better shot at being supplanted by renewable sources (biogas vs liquid biofuels). But that said, these asshat energy companies have been exploiting our natural gas reserves with reckless abandon. IMHO they've taken what could have been a great advantage for America's economy and energy independence and completely f*cked the duck in their haste.

Anything to rein them in is a good thing. Fresh water is itself an important and dwindling resource.
=Smidge=

i dont think Herm gets out much.
he does not understand how many Vermonters, especially outside of the cities, get their water from wells drilled on their properties.
killing the groundwater effectively kills the state, which has a very active clean water program.
http://www.vermontdrinkingwater.org/swapp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

of course, that's more guvmint ragulashun that nobody needs.

Well, based on what you have shown so far, I would certainly vote for the man. If he wants to keep the aquifers in Vermont from being polluted, so much the better.

Herm said:
This will give you an idea of his politics, from wikipedia:

Shumlin is a prominent opponent of the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Plant which is suing to enable use of the 20-year extension to its operating license.[9] Two days after Shumlin was elected governor, the owners of the plant put it up for sale.[10]

On April 26, 2011, Governor Shumlin appeared on The Rachel Maddow Show via telephone where he discussed health care reform in his state. He said he believes in health care for all and stressed repeatedly "health care as a right, not a privilege".

On May 26, 2011, "Vermont became the first state to lay the groundwork for single-payer health care...when [Governor Shumlin] signed an ambitious bill aimed at establishing universal insurance coverage for all residents".[13]

On August 17, 2011, Governor Shumlin became the first sitting governor in the United States to preside over a same-sex wedding ceremony.[14]

Is no one going to defend the poor that use NG to heat their homes?.. they will have to pay more.

Fracking does not contaminate the water table, its just fearmongering. If you want to argue otherwise I want to see some proof, such as successful suits and fines from regulators, and I'm not talking about illegal dumping of untreated wastewater.

AndyH said:
Your special brand of baiting, Herm, is not acceptable - I hope you'll choose to end it here and now.

Bear baiting?.. I'm not baiting, just expressing my opinions and frustration. Hopefully we can all do the same without resorting to personal insults. Its my duty to attempt some balance in this forum, to present some opposing viewpoints for your consideration. An attempt to change your mind into a more moderate way of thinking.

Herm said:
Fracking does not contaminate the water table, its just fearmongering. If you want to argue otherwise I want to see some proof, such as successful suits and fines from regulators, and I'm not talking about illegal dumping of untreated wastewater.
"Fracking does not contaminate the water table."
"CO2 does not cause climate change."
"Mercury pollution does not cause damage to developing brains."
"Smog caused by burning gasoline is not harmful to human health."
"Cigarette smoking does not cause lung cancer."
"The idea that the earth is round is just fearmongering."

Herm said:
I'm not baiting, just expressing my opinions and frustration. Hopefully we can all do the same without resorting to personal insults. Its my duty to attempt some balance in this forum, to present some opposing viewpoints for your consideration. An attempt to change your mind into a more moderate way of thinking.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

"Balance" does not mean equal amounts of crazy nonsense and demonstrable evidence. To quote the great comedian and "semi-physicist" Dara O'Briain: "Bloke who's been a professor of dentistry for forty years does not have a debate with some eedjit who removes his teeth with string and a door."

Not all viewpoints are valid, moderate does not mean halfway between reasonable and extreme, both sides are not "equally bad" and of course reality has a well-known liberal bias.

Fracking doesn't pollute the water table? How would pumping a chemical slurry of unknown constituents into the ground not end up causing collateral damage? If nothing else (because I know evidence won't influence your position - never seems to have before), what is the consequence of assuming it's harmful and being wrong, versus the consequence of assuming it's perfectly safe and being wrong?
=Smidge=

Smidge204 said:
Fracking doesn't pollute the water table? How would pumping a chemical slurry of unknown constituents into the ground not end up causing collateral damage?
You're thinking basic logic and common sense. Problem is that most American today don't think like that. Everything gets run through an ideological litmus test not a common sense one. That's how you get people berating a governor for actually taking a safety approach to water supply. Never mind that freshwater is the next global resource crisis - lets just trash our water supply for ideological reasons

Ogi said:
Never mind that freshwater is the next global resource crisis

QFT.

I'm extremely environmentally unconcerned, and that might make me ignorant, but I've got enough sense to know that our freshwater needs outweigh our need for fuel both in the short term and long term. It's really that simple.

Smidge204 said:
Fracking doesn't pollute the water table? How would pumping a chemical slurry of unknown constituents into the ground not end up causing collateral damage?

because there is a casing pipe that prevents that slurry from ending up at the wrong level.. casing pipes are cemented into bedrock to form a permanent seal.. and if worries still exist then use a non-toxic slurry. Once the well has been fracked they stop injecting the slurry.

You have to weigh the possible consequences if something going wrong vs the benefits.. you can die a horrible death driving your Leaf, but you still get in it every morning. Its a risk calculus that you have done.

Smidge204 said:
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Obviously, what are you entitled to?. Look, at least we can agree the bears support me on this.

Herm said:
Smidge204 said:

because there is a casing pipe that prevents that slurry from ending up at the wrong level.. casing pipes are cemented into bedrock to form a permanent seal..
That's the theory and it 'always' works - except when it doesn't. And a number of companies have been fined for knowingly installing substandard casings - from Haliburton on down.
Herm said:
... and if worries still exist then use a non-toxic slurry.
And why is there no worry from the start, and thus non-toxic slurries from the start? Could it be that the gas company might have different end goals than the folks interested in maintaining their drinking water and /or health?
Herm said:
Once the well has been fracked they stop injecting the slurry.
But while some of the fracking fluids come back up as produced water, most of the poisonous material stays underground to migrate where it will.

Herm said:
Obviously, what are you entitled to?. Look, at least we can agree the bears support me on this.
Whatever. :roll: It appears you might want to reevaluate what it means to have the bear 'on your side' 'cause this isn't going to be pretty...

220px-WrestingWithaBear.jpg

Herm said:
Here's a sample, Herm. Do enjoy!

Methane (not biogenic) contamination of drinking water (from the National Academy of Sciences):
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/20/8172.full.pdf
Directional drilling and hydraulic-fracturing technologies are dramatically
increasing natural-gas extraction. In aquifers overlying
the Marcellus and Utica shale formations of northeastern Pennsylvania
and upstate New York, we document systematic evidence for
methane contamination of drinking water associated with shalegas
extraction.

http://www.lhup.edu/rmyers3/marcellus.htm
Water contamination:
In April 2004, the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) fined Encana Oil and Gas a record $371,200 for contaminating water supplies in West Divide Creek, Colorado. COGCC found methane, benzene, toluene, and m,p xylenes in wells, and blamed Encana for “inadequate cementing of the well,” which “resulted in a loss of well control” (COGGC, “West Divide Creek Gas Seep” (4/14/04), COGCC, “Notice of Hearing” [8/04]).
In December 2007 The basement of a home in Bainbridge Township, Ohio exploded. 19 area homes were evacuated because of natural gas. The Report by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (9/1/08) concluded that the explosion and contamination was caused by “inadequate cementing of the production casing” by the drilling company, Ohio Valley Energy Systems, which led to migration of natural gas into natural fractures in the bedrock below the drilling casing.
In February 2009 Cabot Oil & Gas was responsible for methane contamination of nine water wells in Dimock, Pennsylvania. Methane built up in the well of Norma Fiorentio and when the pump switched on, it blew up the concrete foundation of the well house (PA DEP “Notice of Violation” [2/27/09]). The Pennsylvania DEP has blamed the problems on “defective casing and cementing” (DEP, “DEP Reaches Agreement” [11/04/09]). On April 15, 2010 the DEP fined Cabot $240,000 for violating the November agreement and suspended their drilling operations in PA until they resolve the Dimock contamination (DEP, “DEP Takes Aggressive Action” [4/15/10]). Recently, the DEP and Cabot came to a settlement, whereby Cabot will pay $4.1 million to the residents of Dimock and $500,000 to the state to offset the costs associated with investigating this incident. This settlement does not affect the federal lawsuits that the residents of Dimock have filed, but some residents believe that Cabot is trying to use it to scuttle the lawsuit (DEP, “Dimock Residents” [12/16/10], dailyreview.com “Dimock Residents” [12/18/10]).
In April 2011, the DEP ordered Catalyst Energy to cease all drilling and hydro-fracturing operations in 36 of its non-Marcellus wells in Forest County, PA. The DEP confirmed that two private water supplies had been contaminated by natural gas migration and elevated levels of iron and manganese (DEP, “DEP Orders Catalyst” [4/4/11]).
In May 2011, the DEP fined Chesapeake Energy $900,000 for contaminating wells in Bradford County. DEP determined that because of improper well casing and cementing in shallow zones, natural gas from non-shale shallow gas formations had experienced localized migration into groundwater and contaminated 16 families’ drinking water supplies (DEP, “DEP Fines Chesapeake” [5/17/11]).
The Scranton Times-Tribune has reported that DEP records suggest ongoing problems with the cement casings that are the best protection against methane migration (Times-Tribune, “DEP Inspections” [9/18/11]).

Contamination caused by above ground 'events':
Documented cases of contaminated water: (SOURCE: The Environmental Dangers of Hydro-Fracturing the Marcellus Shale by Robert Myers, Ph.D. (Lock Haven University)

On February 2, 2009 Cabot spilled 100 gallons of diesel fuel at Dimock, PA (DEP, “2009 Marcellus Violations–violation #575007“; iStockAnalyist, “Trucking Firm Ordered” [2/24/09]).
In May 2009 a leaking waste water pipe from a Range Resources gas well polluted a tributary of Cross Creek Lake in Washington County, PA. The spill killed fish, salamanders, crayfish, and aquatic insects (Pittsburgh Post Gazette “Waste from Marcellus” [6/05/09]; DEP, “2009 Marcellus Violations–violation #564165“; Range Resouces Report).
On October 22, 2009, PA DEP fined Cabot $56,650 for three separate spills of a water/liquid gel mixture into Stevens Creek and a wetland near Dimock, PA. The spills totaled 8,000 gallons (DEP, “DEP Fines Cabot” [10/22/09]; DEP “2009 Marcellus Violations–violations #572252, 572258“).
On January 20, 2010 the Pennsylvania DEP fined M.R. Dirt $6000 for spilling 7 tons of “gaswell drilling wastewater sludge” in Avis, PA. The dump truck driver drove away even though he saw the spill (DEP “DEP Fines M.R. Dirt” [1/20/10]).
On February 1, 2010 the Pennsylvania DEP fined Fortuna Energy $3500 for various infractions at a Bradford County site, including the discharge of fracking fluid into a tributary of Sugar Creek (DEP, “DEP Fines Fortuna“ [2/1/10]; DEP “2009 Marcellus Violations–violations #565284-87, 564580-88, 569257-61“).
On March 15, 2010, a foamy substance, was detected running into Pine Creek, near Waterville. The DEP has determined that the substance was Airfoam HD, a chemical used in the drilling process. The substance came from a drilling site run by Pennsylvania General Energy. Almost a year later, the DEP fined the company $28, 960 (DEP, “DEP Fines“; “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #583315-38“).
On March 26th, 2010, Anadarko Petroleum spilled 8,000 to 12,000 gallons of synthetic-based mud at a drilling site in the Sproul State Forest in Clinton County (DEP, “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #583988, 584932, 584934“; LH Express, “Drilling Mud” [4/9/10]).
On March 31, 2010 a site in Washington Country that was being used to collect wastewater by Atlas Energy caught fire (WPXI.com, “Fire Near Hopewell” [3/31/10]).
On April 23, 2010, The Pennsylvania DEP fined Stallion Oilfield Services of Canondale, PA $6,500 for operating an illegal fracking water transfer station. Inspectors found a 450 square foot area where fracking water had spilled onto the ground (DEP, “DEP Fines Stallion” [4/23/10]).
On May 13, 2010, PA DEP fined Rex Energy of State College, PA $45,000 for various environmental violations at its Clearfield County site (DEP, “DEP Fines Rex” [5/13/10]; DEP, “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #595298-99, 583061“).
On May 14, 1010, PA DEP fined Range Resources $141,175 for spilling 250 barrels of fracking fluid into a high-quality waterway in Washington County in October 2009. Range failed to report the spill immediately (DEP, “DEP Penalizes Range” [5/14/10]; DEP “2009 Marcellus Violations–violations #573283-4, 574350“).
On June 15, 2010, Anadarko Petroleum discharged 150 gallons of hydraulic fluid onto the ground at a drilling site in Centre County (DEP, “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #589566, 589952“)
On June 3, 2010, a gas well that was being fracked by EOG Resources in Clearfield County experienced a blowout and raged out of control for 16 hours, shooting fracking fluid and gas 75 feet into the air. EOG, whose spokesperson insisted that protecting the environment is of “utmost importance” to the company, waited five hours before contacting the Department of Environmental Protection (Centre Daily Times, “Gas Spews” [6/4/10]). The PA DEP has determined that the accident was caused by “untrained personnel and the failure to use proper well control procedures,” and they fined EOG and its contractor C.C. Forbes $400,000 (DEP, “Independent Report” [7/13/10] DEP, “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #589126-31, 589901-02“).
On July 1, 2010, the PA Department of Agriculture quarantined 28 cows after they came into contact with drilling wastewater from a leaking containment pond that was part of a drilling site operated by East Resources in Tioga County (DEP, “Cattle from Tioga County” [7/1/10]; DEP, “2010 Marcellus Violations–violations #588949-50“).
On August 2, 2010, the DEP fined Talisman Energy USA $15,506 for spilling 4,200-6,300 gallons of used fracking fluid into an unnamed tributary of the Tioga River in Bradford County (DEP, “DEP Fines Talisman” [8/2/10]; DEP “2009 Marcellus Violations–violations #5777167, 577585-87“).
On August 17, 2010, the DEP fined Atlas Resources $97,350 for allowing used fracking fluid to overflow a waste water pit and contaminate a tributary of Dunkle Run, a high quality watershed in Washington County. Atlas failed to report the spill to DEP (DEP, “DEP Fines Atlas” [8/17/10]; DEP “2009 Marcellus Violations–violations #577286-92“).
On October 7, 2010, the DEP fined Seneca Resources $40,000 for building an illegal impoundment on exceptional value wetlands in Tioga County (DEP, “DEP Fines Seneca” [10/7/10]).
On October 25-27, 2010, the Pennsylvania State Police inspected 1175 fracking wastewater trucks as part of Operation FracNet. They issued 1057 traffic citations, and removed 207 trucks and 52 drivers from service due to safety violations. Earlier FracNets yielded similar results: in September 959 citations were issued, and 208 trucks and 64 drivers were removed; in June 2010 669 citations were issued, and 250 trucks and 45 drivers were removed. In March of 2011 731 trucks were inspected: 131 trucks and 14 drivers were removed (PA State Police, “Latest Operation FracNet” [11/09/10]; “State Police Place” [10/6/10]; “State Enforcement Blitz” [6/23/10]; DEP, “131 Trucks“).
On November 22, 2010, the DEP announced that it was investigating a large spill of “produced water” at a site run by XTO Energy. The spill has been estimated to be 4,275 gallons, which contaminated a unnamed tributary of Sugar Run. A DEP investigator discovered an open valve that was discharging the fluid from an unattended tank. (DEP, “DEP Investigating” [11/22/10]; Williamsport Sun Gazette, “Cleanup Continues” [12/15/10]; Ft. Worth Star-Telegram “Exxon Mobile Updates” [11/24/11]).
On January 6, 2011, the DEP fined Talisman Energy $24,608 for a “large diesel fuel spill” in Bradford County (DEP “DEP Fines Talisman” [1/6/11]).
On January 7, 2011, the DEP fined Chief Oil & Gas $34,000 for illegally discharging 25,200 gallons of hydrostatic testing water at a pipeline project in Lycoming County. Chief also allowed “an unknown industrial waste” to mix with the water before it was discharged (DEP, “Chief Oil and Gas” [1/7/11]).
On January 10, 2011, Minuteman Environmental Services was fined $7000 for illegally dumping and storing natural gas drill cutting waste at two sites in Clinton and Union counties (DEP, “DEP Announced” [1/10/11]).
On January 17, 2011, a well operated by Talisman Energy blew out and for several hours discharged sand and fracking fluid into state forest lands in Tioga County (timestribune.com, “Talisman Cited” [1/26/11]).
On January 29, 2011, a truck carrying used fracking fluid from a well operated by Anadarko Petroleum, rolled off the road and spilled “a small amount” of fracking fluid above the headwaters of the South Renovo water supply in Clinton County (LH Express, “Frac Water Truck” [2/1/11]). On February 18, 2011, a truck serving another Anadarko well in Clinton County crashed and spilled 3400 gallons of used fracking fluid into the yard of a private residence (LH Express, “3,400 Gallons” [2/22/11].
On February 23, 2011, three condensate separator tanks at a Chesapeake site in Washington County caught fire, injuring three subcontractors. Chesapeake was later fined $188,000 for improper handling and management of condensate (DEP “DEP Continues” [2/25/11], “DEP Fines Chesapeake” [5/17/11], photo at upstreamonline, “Blast at Chesapeake Site” [2/24/11]).
On March 23, 2010, the DEP shut down Chesapeake’s operations at a well pad in Potter County. Chesapeake failed to implement erosion and sediment controls, resulting in sediment/silt discharges into a tributary of the Galeton Borough Water Authority (DEP, “DEP Shuts Down” [3/23/11]).
On June 28, 2011, the DEP fined Chief Oil & Gas $180,000 for a hydraulic oil spill and an improperly maintained drilling pit at a well in Somerset County (DEP, “DEP Fines Chief” [6/28/11].
On July 29, August 2, and August 10, 2011 Laser Northeast Gathering Company spilled 1500 gallons of drilling mud into Laurel Lake Creek in Susquehanna County as they attempted to construct a natural gas pipeline (pressconnects.com, “1500 Gallons” [8/10/11]).
On October 7, 2011, a production unit exploded at an Anadarko well site in Lycoming County (Williamsport Gazette, “No One Hurt” [10/8/11]).

Open litigation:
http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/hydraulic_fracturing_fracking
http://www.yourlawyer.com/articles/read/18678
Since August 2009, nearly two dozen lawsuits have been filed throughout the country by property owners who claim natural gas drilling via hydraulic fracturing (fracking) has contaminated water supplies. According to a report from Bloomberg News, the lawsuits name some of the biggest frackers in the industry as defendants, including Cabot Oil & Gas Corp., Chesapeake Energy Corp. and Southwest Energy Company.

Herm said:
and if worries still exist then use a non-toxic slurry.
I'm just going to focus on this since AndyH took care of the rest.

How do you know if the slurry is non-toxic? How do you know such a thing even exists? The worst part of this whole fiasco is the companies are not required - and actively refuse to - publicly state what the fracking fluid is made of. For all we know it could be toxic waste from some other process that they keep getting fined over for trying to dump into a river somewhere.

Your willingness to blindly trust anyone is troubling, but your willingness to blindly trust an entity that has been shown to be untrustworthy is a special type of social handicap. I call it Capitalist Stockholm Syndrome.

Also, just for laughs:

colbert_bears_threatdown.jpg

BE AFRAID! OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
=Smidge=

Only if 100s or even 10000s of folks come down with cancer, Alzheimer's or <name a new known disease to mankind yet>.. Or worse still a disease that gets passed on to next generation, only then folks like Herm will take notice. That may be 30 years from now.

By that time the raping of mother earth is complete. Human species will suffer for all their excesses.

Jay

Back