Ford Focus partners with SunPower

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JPWhite said:
TEG said:
The $2000 maximum cap was removed...
Ah that's where I got that number. I'm not going crazy after all. I just read the maximum, not the disclaimer before it which means we can all get huge savings. Definitely worth a look then.
I don't know how it works in TN, but in California, the value of the system does not increase the appraised value of your home. I'm sure the installers in your area would be glad to share options and costs with you. Check out <www.homepower.com> for some installation basics and then the related threads on this forum for first-hand discussions.

Some MBA is gloating over the deal he put together here, which won't work for Ford because of its corporate partners. I have enough trouble buying a car from a car dealer, and I've learned my lesson about the contractors that are sent out by companies like Best Buy.

It's much smarter to deal with skilled local contractors to do projects like this than be at the mercy of multinational corporations, their high-turnover sales forces and whatever under-trained people they send out to do the job.

Back