florida calling every owner volt, tesla leaf mitsub focus

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

007martin

florida calling every owner volt, tesla leaf mitsub focus prius and all plug in car

hello yes i would love to organize a get together for all the south florida volt tesla leaf focus mitsub prius al plug in car ! i found the perfect location WHOLE FOOD NORTH MIAMI ! also i have already talk the one the corporate manager there at the grand opening ! woaw this poeple are realy cool ! THEY HAVE ALSO 2 FREE CHARGING STATION ! from charge point THIS WOULD BE my personal tank-you for these people

specialty RUSS BENLATT and is manager

what do you think

:D sorry i speak french and English was not my primary language I AM DOING MY BEST i am still learning ! AND ALSO I HAVE NO SKILL AT TYPING on a keyboard !

BUT I LOVE AND LIVE THE EV LIFESTYLE :mrgreen:

Set a date and time, and provide the address, and
a link to the resturant and the charging stations.

Perhaps describe the menu, or even provide a menu
with prices. It is more than a grocery store, rght?

Then, commit to going, and see who else shows up. :D

007martin said:
florida calling every owner volt, tesla leaf mitsub focus prius and all plug in car

hello yes i would love to organize a get together for all the south florida volt tesla leaf focus mitsub prius al plug in car ! i found the perfect location WHOLE FOOD NORTH MIAMI ! also i have already talk the one the corporate manager there at the grand opening ! woaw this poeple are realy cool ! THEY HAVE ALSO 2 FREE CHARGING STATION ! from charge point THIS WOULD BE my personal tank-you for these people

specialty RUSS BENLATT and is manager

what do you think

I'd enjoy meeting up, but the problem with "South Florida" (among many other things) is that it spans everything from Homestead to Jupiter, about 120 miles. Not a lot of confidence in the charging being available if more than a few show up.

I guess I could come in the gas car :D

When you put it all together you may want to use evite.com or some other web invite sie to organize it. I would be interested in coming.

Back