Facebook link to Nissan Leaf Owners Group

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightmb

I guess I'm the first to ask this, I didn't see it in a search. The group description says it is sponsored by the mynissanleaf.com website. It's also a private, join only group. Other than using another forum type setup for this forum? 🤨
What other purpose is it supporting?

Well, since I don't do facebook, it is a non-issue for me, I tried to get an account so I could contact on facebook market place, and it wouldn't let me, nor tell me why, so I feel saved from anything facebook.

Last edited:
It is advertising at top of this forum, so I didn't know if the two are connected? Didn't know if it was relevant to this forum, etc? I am not a big fan of the FB forum style, but I can tolerate it when it is useful. 🤨

I guess I'm the first to ask this, I didn't see it in a search. The group description says it is sponsored by the mynissanleaf.com website. It's also a private, join only group. Other than using another forum type setup for this forum? 🤨
What other purpose is it supporting?
I’m always greeted by that but i don’t do facebook anymore. Got kicked off it twice for having the wrong politics and then i found out how incredibly bad the datamining was.

Well, arguably this site IS social media. What I was offended by is the data mining and the signup requirements designed to make it easier. For me “real name” is personal information.

I know Instagram is more about photos but does this group have an Instagram page? What about Threads? I’m barely on Facebook.

Last time I was on Facebook it was always "write-and-forget" type messages. No need to waste time there.

Back