Everything works to let time goes until we get our Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruimegas

Hello everyone,

I'm from Lisbon near Portugal and we are going to be one of the first two european countries (Portugal and holland) to start receiveing our so expected Leafs.

In the meantime maybe you didn't had the opportunity to see the video work of a fellow of mine from a portuguese forum called "NovaEnergia.net" meaning New Energy.

the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJru-c_Dg_M&feature=player_embedded

I hope you enjoy as much as a did...

I hope you all get your Leafs within the time you expect.

Best Regards

"Time to make oil producers eat oil sandwishes at lunch"

sjfotos said:
Thanks ruimegas. Thanks for the video! Have you had an reservation period yet in Portugal?

We have been allowed to make a pre-reservation that allow some of us to test and drive the Leaf "mule" and get some pictures from the static Leaf.

They promised they will enter in touch with us by the end of June in order to make the reservation by paying a 500 euros fee instead of the 99 dollars you paid there. This value is refundable we only don't know until when we are allowed to quit.

Nissan is saying that the first deliveries will start by December 2010.

Regards

Hello Rui.

I also tried the versa mule in Alges.
I was the only one on sunday afternoon so I drove a few laps instead of one. Kids on the back seat and everything :)

One remark:

ruimegas said:
Hello everyone,

I'm from Lisbon near Portugal "

Leaf you soon...
Vitor

Vgomes said:
Hello Rui.

I also tried the versa mule in Alges.
I was the only one on sunday afternoon so I drove a few laps instead of one. Kids on the back seat and everything :)

One remark:

ruimegas said:
Hello everyone,

I'm from Lisbon near Portugal "

Leaf you soon...
Vitor

You are right...my distraction, of course I mean "in" and not "near"...Thanks Vitor

Welcome to all.

Do not worry about your English, we will figure out what you mean.
Or, if necessary, write (some words, or all) in your native language,
and we will find a way to work with you.

Cheers, Gary

Back