EV Stickers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWBD

So I didn't order the big EV stickers that Nissan puts on the doors. They were part of an accessory package that included other stuff that I didn't want, and frankly the price seemed a bit high. Also, I was worried that they would look a bit tacky. But now I'm driving this car around town, and I wish I had them! That markings of the Leaf are not that distinctive, and someone has to pull up right behind you to even see the words "Zero Emission." Has anybody found a place to order the door stickers? I would like to try and avoid paying the dealership price for the full "Eco" package or whatever it was.

From another thread: http://stores.ebay.com/PARTS-FOR-MY-NISSAN/LEAF-/_i.html?_fsub=2110078012&_sid=895867742&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
$75

You should also have your stickers that Nissan sent you in the little CD sized marketing piece. Not sure about you, but I received two of them. I'm holding onto the "I quit" sticker to put on my LEAF.

I had a 10" long white lettering decal that says no emission with the "e" in the same blue font as the car. I put it right under the rear windshield wiper. I just talked to my sticker guy and he is making me one that is 100% Electric, with the "E" in the blue font and the "OO" in blue too. Will replace the no emission one when it arrives. I will ask him for pricing on quantities if anyone is interested. I will take a pic of mine now and post on this thread when I get home tonight.

you can get 'em here for only $19 !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-43-Nissan-Leaf-Zero-Emission-white-/380306727310?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item588c0c218e#ht_1288wt_758

you may need tweezers though
:lol:

JasonT said:
From another thread: http://stores.ebay.com/PARTS-FOR-MY-NISSAN/LEAF-/_i.html?_fsub=2110078012&_sid=895867742&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
$75

$75.00 for a couple of decals?? An outrageous ripoff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here are a few pics of my sticker, I mounted in the middle but a little crooked
CIMG1390.jpg

CIMG1389.jpg

hobbyguy said:
Here are a few pics of my sticker, I mounted in the middle but a little crooked
CIMG1390.jpg

CIMG1389.jpg

I'll take one if you can change it to " Zero Emissions". I also need an 'S' for the plastic side ones. "Emission" is correct in Japan, but in the U.S. it is "Emissions".

hobbyguy said:
I will see the sticker guy tonight. I will ask about pricing for more, about adding the "s" and how it is looking for the 100% electric one. Will start a new post once I have some info. :D

I'm interested in getting one. With a 's', please. :mrgreen:

Jimmydreams said:
hobbyguy said:
I will see the sticker guy tonight. I will ask about pricing for more, about adding the "s" and how it is looking for the 100% electric one. Will start a new post once I have some info. :D

I'm interested in getting one. With a 's', please. :mrgreen:
Is there any chance of him making them with the 'e' in other colors? Like red? ;)

I will see what cost is to have the "E" made in blue or red. The white cars can use blue, the silver can use blue and the black can use blue. I will ask about adding the "S" and keeping the length at 10", any longer won't fit that space on the rear.

I'm surprised people want "Zero Emission" with an added 'S'. I kind of see the argument to make it plural, but the car itself says "Zero Emission" on the back bumper. It'd look better to match that I would think. Also, an analogous phrase I can think of is "no hassle." Technically, "no hassles" would be appropriate, but you would say it's a "no-hassle" or "hassle-free" car. Not "no-hassles" or "hassles-free."

I'd be interested in "100% electric" but I'll skip the emission/emissions debate. At my age I'd like people to think I still have emissions from time to time. ;-)

Latest posts

Back