Energy Ecomony Gauge.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJuric

First a stupid question, for the life of me I can't figure out how to reset this gauge. Everything I see is about Carwings, can it be done without Carwings?

Second, how accurate is it? I've read a couple things that says it's fairly optimistic. Is there a "General rule" as to how off it is?

Scroll until you get to that reading on the dash gauge, using the page icon button on the left side of the dash. Then hold the same button in for a few seconds to reset. That should do it, if I remember correctly. Do you have an S, SV, SL...?

I think you press and hold the button with a dot (upper-right, IIRC), not the 'page' button that got you there (upper-left?). I remember something being counterintuitive when I tried it, but I finally figured it out. Bottom line, scroll until you arrive at the proper screen and then press and hold one of the buttons for 2-3 seconds! (I also have an 'S'.)
LeftieBiker said:
Scroll until you get to that reading on the dash gauge, using the page icon button on the left side of the dash. Then hold the same button in for a few seconds to reset. That should do it, if I remember correctly. Do you have an S, SV, SL...?

Back