Delivery Emails Arriving NOW

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWBD

Just got my email three minutes ago. No new info.

Subj: "Nissan LEAF: Your upcoming delivery"

congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of January 2011.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

WWBD said:
Just got my email three minutes ago. No new info.

Subj: "Nissan LEAF: Your upcoming delivery"

congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of January 2011.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

I just got mine as well. Check your dashboard, there's a new yellow banner on it saying "Congratulations!"

The wheels are turning! :mrgreen:

My dashboard updated between last night and this morning...but no email, no delivery date...

It now says "your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF" right under pending... hmmmm...

this is all cross posted with the thread - http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1807

titled - "nissan leaf my account new look! check if you are lucky "50"

threads combined?

Just got an email telling me I'll be getting my Leaf anywhere from 4 to 7 months after my order. I ordered it Oct 23. Not happy at all. That new Tesla Sedan is looking better all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back