Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike I see on your Date Committed: 08/10/0832 and ordered 9/08/2010

I have the same Committed date but My ordered date is 10/09/2010

Why did it take my dealer that long to get the order in?

WWBD said:
It's still not confirmed that omkar got his car today, right?

No, but his car is almost certainly at the dealership. Or at least something remarkably similar to it was there when I called over there yesterday - there would have to have been a massive cock-up if it's not the one.

Just got a message from my PD and my car is on its way for delivery this week. Don't have a day yet, but it looks like the dashboards are correct in predicting the next deliveries!

garygid said:
Maybe Omkar got mwalsh's Mats?

Omkar, did the dealer just happen to have Mats and included them because you wanted them?
I spoke to my dealer on Friday (no, my car isn't here yet, but WAS on the Dec 20th ship), and I asked him about the floor mats, as I had decided to add them. He indicated that they were already added to the car, so maybe Nissan is adding them anyway? Not sure if it is for everyone, or the first XXX number of orders, but thought I would add that info.

Anyone know what wholesale date means on the dealer dashboard? My dealer sent me a screenshot from their dashboard and I noticed a new date on there:

Wholesale Date: 12/29/2010
ETA: WEEK OF 01/07/11

Does that mean the dealer bought my car from Nissan on 12/29? Anyway, their date does not match my dashboard date of 1/5? However , apparently the car is on the way to the dealership! What is status of DLR? Does that mean my car is there and they just missed it this morning ? Lol

Timaz said:
Anyone know what wholesale date means on the dealer dashboard? My dealer sent me a screenshot from their dashboard and I noticed a new date on there:

Wholesale Date: 12/29/2010
ETA: WEEK OF 01/07/11

Does that mean the dealer bought my car from Nissan on 12/29? Anyway, their date does not match my dashboard date of 1/5? However , apparently the car is on the way to the dealership! What is status of DLR? Does that mean my car is there and they just missed it this morning ? Lol
Interesting.

Wholesale Date 12/29/2010 most probably means what you say. Probably the date the dealer was invoiced. I'd say status=DLR either means, DLR owns it now or it is on the way to the dealer.

Just got an email:

Sparky, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.
I'm assuming a bunch of us will see a similar email in the next day or so.

I received the same email as well. It goes against the current dashboard date of the week of Jan 14th but I will not argue with it.

Hopefully I will be able to pick up the car this Friday or Saturday if it is ready to do so (PD is out of state).

I've not received the email either so atleast you don't have to feel too alone.. I wonder if it's just us in the NW that haven't been notified of deliveries yet..

On Dec 15 I got an email from my Nissan corp connection told me my VIN but also said that it was not on a Vessel yet but soon. Using that information I would say that the Jan one ship was loaded after the email I received on Dec 15. So I am hopeful.

Back