DC Quick Charge costs? How much per charge?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braineo

I've never seen a CHADEMO Quick Charge station around Atlanta and wonder how much is the cost per charge in other places. Please post location, time to charge, how many bars and your out of pocket cost. Thanks!

braineo said:
I've never seen a CHADEMO Quick Charge station around Atlanta and wonder how much is the cost per charge in other places. Please post location, time to charge, how many bars and your out of pocket cost. Thanks!

Most are free. The ones that charge, seem to be in the $7/30 min to $10-$15/60min. This is also the pricing model that was negotiated with the state of California for NRG's future DC chargers.

braineo said:

The only one that charges that I know about is GoE3, which charges $5/charge for a LEAF/iMiEV and $12.50/charge for Teslas (no time limit) which is located just off I-10 at Picacho Peak, AZ.

evGo has a good site and varrying membership plans for charging on their infrastructure. look at their website for comparisons. Unfortunately on the East Coast we dont have any DCQC (L3) locations, Closest ones is Pittsburg or Tenn, nothin in the Mid-Atlantic...YET.

Back